Bored with Butties phase 21 (reposted)

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Bored with Butties phase 21 (reposted)

Post by Muzorewa » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:19 pm

When I saw this in a supermarket I just couldn’t resist, this is especially for DebbiePritch :lol:

Wild rabbit – I bet it was wild when it was shot :roll: - I was thinking with the leeks it could be a kind of Welsh rabbit :roll: or, with the rabbit & carrot combination, a kind of see-food dish :lol:

Now there is an easy way of doing rabbit and a hard way. Easiest is just get diced rabbit, saves trying to cut all that fiddly meat from a whole one and also avoids blunting your knife on all the bullets :lol:

Rabbit, leeks, carrots & spuds

Chop all those veg, wash them if you must :roll:

Zap some macadamias in a scorching, dry pan....

....and set aside for later.

Coat the rabbit in seasoned flour....

....until you have something resembling Turkish Delight. Hmmm, that gives me another idea :lol:

Brown the rabbit in some oil or butter....

....then add the carrots....

....and leeks....

....followed by the spuds. Tip – steam the spuds in advance if you’re doing this in your lunch-break otherwise you’ll never have time :wink:

Add a bit of stock....

....and let all those wonderful flavours get to know one another

Finally add the macadamias....

....and enjoy! :D

Tip – Don’t feed any leftovers to your dog – macadamias are toxic to dogs, don’t ask me why, they just are :wink:

Return to “Off Message”