Bored with Butties phase 38b

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Bored with Butties phase 38b

Post by Muzorewa » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:39 pm

It’s been a long time coming but at Silverstone last weekend we tweaked one of the tastiest recipes we did last year. You may recall in September I had all the gear, at Silverstone again as it happened, except for the barbecue griddle. No worries, we rustled up Phase 38a out of essentials we always have in the Bongo. So we decided to add another essential :D

Not that we had forgotten the griddle this time, oh no, we barbecued some excellent pork loins....

....and Spam – always a winner.

So how about adding tinned haggis to the rather splendid ensemble of Pot Noodle, Spam & beans :idea: Copious amounts of Heineken may have influenced this idea :oops:

Get an assistant to set fire to the barbie....

Open some premium ingredients. Ok, scrub that, open some haggis & Spam :?

Slice up the haggis....

....and the Spam....

....and cube the Spam....

....and you should have something like this 8)

By now the kettle should be boiled....

....pour boiling water on your selected flavour of Pot Noodle. Note, after extensive trials I can advise against the curry flavour as that masks the rather excellent flavour of the exotic meats :idea:

Fry your haggis in a dry pan, you don’t want to be adding fat to an otherwise healthy meal :wink:

After a while the congealed mass should have melted to leave you something like this

Tip the Noodles in, I know this looks like someone vomiting but it does taste nice :?

Add the Spam....

....add the beans....

....and keep it all moving, this time none of it is welded to the bottom of the pan as it’s a new one :lol: ....

Go on, it’s a winner :wink: :lol:
dandemann8
Supreme Being

Re: Bored with Butties phase 38b

Post by dandemann8 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:02 pm

I'll take your word for it Muz :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bongo no more........... ;-(
buntytw26

Post by buntytw26 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:17 pm

"Grants" is always good :mrgreen:

Says Lorraine Grant aka buntytw26
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:20 pm

It might taste brilliant as Muz's stuff always does, but it does look like a pavement pizza after a Saturday night on the raz. :oops: :shock:
Lost without my Bongo.

Return to “Off Message”