Eurolites on New shape headlights

Questions, tips & observations about taking your Bongo over the water.

Moderator: g8dhe

wanderingscotsman

Eurolites on New shape headlights

Post by wanderingscotsman » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:36 pm

As usual with these things – VERY last minute!

I’ve got eurolite beam benders and new shape ‘clear’ headlights. Anyone know how to fit them?

I can see the centre dot on the lights, but I don’t have the square convertors.
I went to fit last night safe in the knowledge with the print out from another post, complete with pictures on this topic – easy peasy I thought……then realised I never had all the markings on my headlights….the picture never matched my setup. DOH!!

Any reply in next hour or so greatly appreciated – otherwise they’ll be fitted in the best guess manner incase I get stopped ;-)

Not sure whether to apply fully or if I just need the circle bit cut out….and where. Will have another look at the squillions of diagrams on the leaflet to get best guess otherwise…..

It’s been one of those weeks. Can’t wait to get on that boat! :-))))))))))
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Re: Eurolites on New shape headlights

Post by missfixit70 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:45 pm

This may help - http://www.igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/forum/ ... =Eurolites or check down through the "Going Abroad" section, or try a search with different word combinations. Have a great time :D
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
wanderingscotsman

Post by wanderingscotsman » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Thanks - I've seen two posts for two sorts of adaptors with pictures.....but some idiot bought the third combination (eurolites with clear headlamps) :oops:
Best match from the diagram will do I guess!

Very belated bongo adventure pics when I come back!
garybongo

Post by garybongo » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Hello!

I have this same problem! Where do they go? I ve just been out and put a board infront of my headlights, they do not appear to even shine to the left (barely shine at all)...

Does anyone know where they go? New headlights with no pattern..

Many thanks

Gary
mikexgough
Supreme Being

Post by mikexgough » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Having used the Eurolights on a C3 Citroen....clear lenses..... and looking at Image

I would think you will need to position the round Eurolights disc..... like this

What I would do....is make some Eurolights size discs and position like the pic and see if it "blanks" the beam to the right....if it does the jobs a good 'un....
Conversant with Bongo Top Pinion Oil Seals

Bongo owning Velotech Cycle Mechanic

Return to “Going Abroad”