Post by bongoinmad » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:57 pm

Great stuff Steve

Glad you got sorted.

Well done Wayne

Top people 8)
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:25 pm

wooden wheel wrote:Just returned from chez carter where, despite the brrrrrrrr degrees temperature we changed the tailgate that got damaged at Buxton last weekend.

Burgundy,green and silver mmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks again Wayne ,top man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow

Steve and Lynn
anytime Steve, glad my scapper could be of use to you, shame it wasnt burgundy :cry:
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:35 pm

great to hear your poor old scrapper has come to the rescue Wayne :wink: look forward to seeing your new Bongo all the best :)
Image Pete
Dabs
Supreme Being

Post by Dabs » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:25 am

You do realise Wayne that any meet We have You will be spotting bits of the old one!! :lol:

Its good to know that others have made good use of it though even if it was all through misfortune!!
:cry:
Dabs
Last edited by Dabs on Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Its Oh so quiet!!..Ex Terra Lucem!!..A Leopard can't change his spots!
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:47 am

waycar8 wrote:
wooden wheel wrote:Just returned from chez carter where, despite the brrrrrrrr degrees temperature we changed the tailgate that got damaged at Buxton last weekend.

Good luck for tomorrow

Steve and Lynn
anytime Steve, glad my scapper could be of use to you, shame it wasnt burgundy :cry:
Wayne,

Mines Burgundy,what have you got left,im after 4 legal tyres ,an unbroken exhaust,wiper blades that wipe, and a tax disc :)

Brian :wink:
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
You've Been Bongod
Supreme Being

back safe from buxton

Post by You've Been Bongod » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:32 am

bongopold why you need four new tyres , unbroken exhaust , wiper blades and tax disc?

i thought coppers get away with it :-k

you've been bongod
roosteruk

Re: back safe from buxton

Post by roosteruk » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:43 pm

You've Been Bongod wrote:bongopold why you need four new tyres , unbroken exhaust , wiper blades and tax disc?

i thought coppers get away with it :-k

you've been bongod
Carl, he is having a collection of spares. he got my old number plates coz they weren't cracked.
You've Been Bongod
Supreme Being

back safe from buxton

Post by You've Been Bongod » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:06 pm

well roosteruk if he buys waynes shell then we know he is ringing a bongo lol

you,ve been bongod
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:41 pm

Bongoplod wrote:
waycar8 wrote:

Good luck for tomorrow

Steve and Lynn
Wayne,

Mines Burgundy,what have you got left,im after 4 legal tyres ,an unbroken exhaust,wiper blades that wipe, and a tax disc :)

got the full exhaust and the wiperblades........keeping the wheels because they have new tyres on 2 days before the crash

Now about the tax disc...................hmmmnn......... i have a really good inkjet................

youll never know the difference :wink: well some of your collegues might but, you all look after each other anyway :wink: :lol: :lol:
roosteruk

Post by roosteruk » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:47 pm

Be very select when you come to scrap it Wayne.
A post in Techie stuff (I think) is someone asking about trim clips.

There is also the plastic trims that run down the door posts that could be very handy if someone cracks one whilst trying to install cables.

Have you not got anywhere you can store it for a short while , then scrap the shell eventually?
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:51 pm

roosteruk wrote:Be very select when you come to scrap it Wayne.
A post in Techie stuff (I think) is someone asking about trim clips.

There is also the plastic trims that run down the door posts that could be very handy if someone cracks one whilst trying to install cables.

Have you not got anywhere you can store it for a short while , then scrap the shell eventually?
all the trim has gone, apart from the frontscreen door pillars, its an empty shell

started to take the front diff off sat, and steering rack, only thing whats left of any value is the rear diff.
roosteruk

Post by roosteruk » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:53 pm

Good on yer mate.
Make some dosh at least. :D :D

Karl
kawasaki kid
Tribal Elder

Post by kawasaki kid » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:27 pm

Even the price of scrap metal is good at the moment. :)
If I had all the money I ever spent on my Freda ............ I`d spend it on my Freda.
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:15 am

waycar8 wrote:
Bongoplod wrote:
waycar8 wrote: anytime Steve, glad my scapper could be of use to you, shame it wasnt burgundy :cry:
Wayne,

got the full exhaust and the wiperblades........keeping the wheels because they have new tyres on 2 days before the crash

Now about the tax disc...................hmmmnn......... i have a really good inkjet................

youll never know the difference :wink: well some of your collegues might but, you all look after each other anyway :wink: :lol: :lol:
Try a Guiness lebel in your inkjet :wink:

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
alant54
Tribal Elder

Buxton bravados

Post by alant54 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:04 pm

Hi folks....just got back onlne after a few problems....really sorry that we had to miss this meet....we were really looking forward to seeing all you nutters again but unforseen circumtances decided that we coudn't come.....I see by the photos and video that you all made the most of what must have been the worst weekend for camping this year......I am really proud of you lot....even the tough souherners from Bristol......I had a visit from DBO yesterday and we are hoping to get the marquee up and running for next season ........what a great bunch of people you are..........watch this space for the launch of the Bongorack....a roofrack exclusive the the Bongo/Freda with the elevating roof.......the first one will be up for auction with the proceeds going to a new charity called The Gillian Humphries childrens entertainment fund.....so watch this space for future developments......Gillian does so much for the kids at the meets that I think she should be funded in some way so this will be my contribution......take care and always drive safe.....hope to see you all in the near future......Alan & Dee
Alan...still plodding on....!

Return to “North West”