Tayna Batteries - fantastic service!

Anything non-technical about the Mazda Bongo Friendee van

Moderators: Bongoplod, aitch

AndyS95
Bongonaut

Tayna Batteries - fantastic service!

Post by AndyS95 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:44 pm

Used them last year to get a new leisure battery and was v impressed with delivery service and VFM. When the starter motor showed signs of failure recently they were my obvious choice.

So chose the battery and made careful note to make sure it was pos on the left and neg on the right, as I remembered clearly that it was this way round. Of course, if I had not been so lazy and actually checked under the bonnet to be sure I would have realised that they were indeed that way round but at the rear of the battery, as it needs to be installed back to front. My initial thought was they would be unlikely to refund as I had unpackaged etc but I gave them a call and they delivered the correct battery the very next day and picked up the wrong one (which I had repackaged). All for a very minimal admin fee.

Unusual these days that you get excellent value for money paired with superb customer service.

Big thanks to our Bob here for the heads up on Tayna in the first place

By the way, the battery was the Enduroline 249 @£85.99 (the wrong one is the 250)
https://www.tayna.co.uk/car-batteries/enduroline/249
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: Tayna Batteries - fantastic service!

Post by Bob » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:39 pm

Given that batteries are bloomin' heavy, so,expensive to ship, this is great service. =D>

Return to “Bongo Chat”