Insurance claim and bongo parts - canada

Anything non-technical about the Mazda Bongo Friendee van

Moderators: Bongoplod, aitch

Bob
Supreme Being

Re: Insurance claim and bongo parts - canada

Post by Bob » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:11 pm

I would just make the body shop aware that if they do remove, or disconnect, the rear heater the cooling system must be bled, as in the videos.

They may not need to touch it, and the problem, as Ian has said, is garages don't like being given advice, and they are very unlikely to watch the videos, or read a manual, for something they may not have to touch.

I would just point this out, and find out for certain if they touched the heater before you drive it away.

Hope that helps. 8)
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:58 pm

Hi Chris, thanks for joining the club. All received OK and we will send you your membership card (and free sticker) soon. You should have got your log in details for the membersb area by automated response but if not then email me. You are definitely the only member in Kamloops, BC!

I've just had a quick look around your area and found some interesting outlets including https://www.icannabiz.ca/. Are you a regular? Do they do exports?

Welcome aboard!
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
cgat
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by cgat » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:26 am

Ian wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:58 pm I've just had a quick look around your area and found some interesting outlets including https://www.icannabiz.ca/. Are you a regular? Do they do exports?

Welcome aboard!
:lol: It's actually legalized here. Believe it or not, I can walk down the street to the government run shop where someone will spend 15 minutes explaining the benefits of one strain vs another. Better service than most gov't run services!

Return to “Bongo Chat”