Hmmmmmm

Moderator: Muzorewa

Diane
Bongolier

Hmmmmmm

Post by Diane » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Well folks, we need to sort out the marquee storage. Lots of peeps will read this thread but not respond - I know. As some of you know me and monsieur stilldesperate are storing the one remaining NW marquee in our garage. Problem is, we are moving house (again :roll: )over Easter and can't take it with us. So who would like it? Don't all shout at once!!

Di
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Re: Hmmmmmm

Post by Bongoplod » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Sorry Di,but my garage is full back to front and top to bottom till i get a new shed (no not a caravan :) ) my shed fell down last may and i havnt been able to sort a new base yet.

Ill state now on open forum thast once my shed is sorted and my garage empty,ill happily store it.(the Bongo wont fit in anyway)

Good luck!

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
hatris
Tribal Elder

Post by hatris » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:49 am

Hi Diane we are sorry too, but this year we will have the garage knocked down to have another built as part of extension. We have no idea what we will do with the contents of the garage. Once the bongo is sold, big jumble sale of bongo and camping equipment. Sorry can't be more helpful. Trish and Harry
p.s good luck with the move. Let us know if we can help.
PixieAndTheMoon
Supreme Being

Post by PixieAndTheMoon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Hello Di

Congrats on your move, I wish you all the very best with it, nightmare moving I know xx

Quiet as a Church mice eh! I don't really know what to suggest it is a big white elephant to say the least.
I really would like to help, but work commitments don't allow us to get to many NW meets. If nobody else in NW comes up with a solution E-bay it I reckon. Sounds like you have enough on your plate.

Anyone disagree? My thoughts

Jo
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:29 am

PixieAndTheMoon wrote:Hello Di

Congrats on your move, I wish you all the very best with it, nightmare moving I know xx

Quiet as a Church mice eh! I don't really know what to suggest it is a big white elephant to say the least.
I really would like to help, but work commitments don't allow us to get to many NW meets. If nobody else in NW comes up with a solution E-bay it I reckon. Sounds like you have enough on your plate.

Anyone disagree? My thoughts

Jo
I agree. If a new home can't be found then sell it. I think I was one of those who chipped in to buy it, and I've some happy memories of playing gigs in it and otherwise having a good time.
Harry
Supreme Being

Post by Harry » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Have a word with Mike, the warden at Gibraltar Farm. He might be interested?
http://watcherswildlife.co.uk

Towing a shed with a Citroen C4 Picasso 1.6hdi vtr+
hatris
Tribal Elder

Post by hatris » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi to make it easier for Diane has anyone got a pic of it? Maybe Ian or one of the other groups might want it. Whatever you decide Diane is fine with us.
Diane
Bongolier

Post by Diane » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Thanks for your replies. Selling it is the obvious thing to do but we don't have time to do that. It would ideally need erecting and photographing. There are a couple of bits missing too we think but don't know which until it's put up. It may end up at the tip unless anyone else wants to pick it up off us and try and sell it.
diamond
Tribal Elder

Post by diamond » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Hi Di, I can store it for the time being. please pm me your address, friday pick up ok?
Harry
Supreme Being

Post by Harry » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Any chance of you getting it over to Allithwaite for the Easter meet...then I'll sort out its disposal/storage...whatever.

I'm too busy this week to come over to Milnthorpe.

H 8)
http://watcherswildlife.co.uk

Towing a shed with a Citroen C4 Picasso 1.6hdi vtr+
Diane
Bongolier

Post by Diane » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:17 pm

diamond wrote:Hi Di, I can store it for the time being. please pm me your address, friday pick up ok?

Thank you Neil. Pm sent. See you Friday :)
PixieAndTheMoon
Supreme Being

Post by PixieAndTheMoon » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Hey Neil, do you want it to have a photo shoot Allithwaite :D I do have an ulterior motive yes. As you know ours got damaged by wind last year and we have not had time/weather to fix it.

Pretty please lol

Jo xx
hatris
Tribal Elder

Post by hatris » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Well done that man Neil. Very kind and generous.

Return to “North West”