Late May Bank Holiday Meet 26th - 29th May 2017

Moderator: Muzorewa

PixieAndTheMoon
Supreme Being

Late May Bank Holiday Meet 26th - 29th May 2017

Post by PixieAndTheMoon » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:32 pm

Hi Friends,

Anyone intrested in a camping meet 26th - 29th of may? If so I will put one on. Limited electric hook ups available.

For those who are interested that has not been before, here at Allithwaite LA11 7QJ we have a large field at our disposal, which now has a pump/cycle track. Many of us started up in Bongo’s and Freda’s and many of our friends still have them, however anyone is welcome to the meets be it tent to caravan or motorhome.

There are a limited number of hook ups available. Hook ups just £12 a night, non Hook ups £10 a night. There are ladies and Gents Toilets, Basic Showers and Kitchen facilities for washing up and an outdoor tap for topping up. We can be flexible if anyone wishes to stay longer. We are family friendly.

There is a bit going on in nearby Cartmel on this weekend it is the horse racing weekend at Cartmel race course for those that wish to go.
http://cartmel-racecourse.co.uk/news/10 ... Published/

We are about 1.5miles away from Cartmel on Allithwaite playing field.

Jo xx
alant54
Tribal Elder

Re: Late May Bank Holiday Meet 26th - 29th May 2017

Post by alant54 » Tue May 02, 2017 9:15 pm

Hi JO...I will be able to come to this with hook-up please.....unfortunately Dee won't be well enough to come so I will come with my Son and his Wife & my grandkids.

Sorry we missed the Easter meet but did turn up for a visit......my family love the place and said they will come back but they are all commited that weekend to other things... :roll:

See you soon

Alan
Alan...still plodding on....!
PixieAndTheMoon
Supreme Being

Post by PixieAndTheMoon » Wed May 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Hi Alan, Please give my love to Dee xx

Look forward to seeing you again, there are some from the other side 8) so we won't be alone lol

Jo xx
alant54
Tribal Elder

Post by alant54 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:46 pm

PixieAndTheMoon wrote:Hi Alan, Please give my love to Dee xx

Look forward to seeing you again, there are some from the other side 8) so we won't be alone lol

Jo xx

NOT from the dark side I hope... :shock:

I will have to think again about this then........ :lol:

Only joking... :D ...as with all these meets every one is made welcome and a great time will be had by all I'm sure.... =D>

See you all soon

Alan...........Dee said thank you for your love and hopes to see you again soon... :wink:
Alan...still plodding on....!

Return to “North West”