The CornShed Festival - North East!

Moderator: Ian

stuc
Supreme Being

Re: The CornShed Festival - North East!

Post by stuc » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:33 pm

That sounds ok, is there many tickets left cos might think about going, how many bongos are booked?
Do what you like.Like what you do.
Mattylad

Post by Mattylad » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Stu,

There are tickets left, we generally find that the Saturday tickets sell faster usually sold out by end of June.

I am a bit surprised that no one has approached me except asking about price so thats a fat 0 for bongo's booked, oh well it was just a thought.

I am going to do a bongo meet where it will be just bongos in a field and maybe a guy and his guitar to amuse us and that will be much cheaper.

I think with it being a festival its hiked the prices up a bit too much.

Matty
stuc
Supreme Being

Post by stuc » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:46 pm

man in field with guitar sounds good, get it sorted.As long as there is a few takers should be good.
Do what you like.Like what you do.
Fumps
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by Fumps » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:27 pm

Wow what a small world !!!

Matty I dont know if you remember going to the first Willowman festival (I think you was on a stag do dressed as a mexican) you guys were talking to a nutty bunch of guys near to where were camped (We were from Leeds) & you invited us all to the Cornshed festival.

We swapped numbers but I then went & lost my phone so could not get in touch with you. Well that was me :D

I'm just looking at buying a Bongo & was scouting the community & saw this.....hope your well mate ! And keeping happy lol

Gav

Return to “Yorkshire & North East”