Thinking of a week oop North

Moderator: Ian

lily
Junior Bongonaut

Re: Thinking of a week oop North

Post by lily » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Darkstar wrote:Strange Brew, hI darkstar there is a place called Warren Mill one of the best sites i have ever stayed on its between bambrough and seahouses there is loverly views and walks theres a bar on site a small heated pool in case you have children dog freindly and nice pitches with electric or there is two tent fields if you dont want hookup there is a time when you could be bothered by corn flys it depends when they harvest the fields around aera worth asking if you book they will let you know the post code is NE70 7EE Tel 01668214366 hope this helps thanks lily

Thanks for the heads up about the congestion charge, did'nt see any mention of it in the Durham visitors guide, luckily we normally park and ride, i find it too stressful if you dont know the area. (must be getting old).

Wickerman?? that bring back some memories, will have to dig out a copy to see what you mean.

thanks for the tourist info you cant find the little suprises on the interweb.
stuc
Supreme Being

Post by stuc » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:28 pm

I've also been to Waren Mill and its a great place, very handy for the borders and N/land.
Do what you like.Like what you do.
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:08 am

Darkstar wrote:Muzorewa

thanks for the posts, i hope its not as cold or windy as it looked in some of your photos :| , great photos by the way.
Just remember, it's never too cold to go on Bongo-camp, just take an extra cardigan :wink:

Return to “Yorkshire & North East”