AIR CONDITIONING MAN IN ESSEX AREA

Technical questions and answers about the Mazda Bongo

Moderators: Doone, westonwarrior

paulmac

AIR CONDITIONING MAN IN ESSEX AREA

Post by paulmac » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:02 pm

Just thought i`d mention this fella as ive never seen anything like it for service and friendliness.
called him out for a standard top up but he noticed the weak blower motor and investigated eventualy found that it was electrical probem fixed it, toped
up ac and hey presto pauls a very happy bunny.
All this for standard call out fee.

Anyone interested he`s based in brentwood essex called colin and tel nos
are 01277 849221
mob 07932 63851
David Edwards
Supreme Being

Post by David Edwards » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:55 am

This months car mechanics magazine carries an arcticle about air con and how to top up, what to look for re pressure failure etc. Happy motoring.
pippin

Post by pippin » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:57 am

Come on Dave, to save us buying the magazine why don't you write a fact sheet based on the article!
paulmac

Post by paulmac » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:52 pm

what a good idea pippin. it would probably go if your air con blows wam get it topped up by a profesional or go to hellfrouds and give them £50 for a can of coke , sorry a can of coke would actualy refresh you,
also if it shows correct pressure and still blows warm get a loan arranged becouse its the compresser thats TWATTED!! and ts gonna cost loads or something like that.
alang4kuf

Air-Con Fact Sheet?

Post by alang4kuf » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:54 pm

I go along with the suggestion - we definitely need one. Having just crawled around my system this afternoon looking for a leak with the Air-Con man, at least a diagram of the system could have been useful. We cracked it in the end and all is now OK. See my other postings of today.

By the way, am I the only one to notice that Pippin's morse key is sending CQ? That's foxed you!

Alan
mia

Post by mia » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:13 pm

Hi Paul

Thanks for that, we got our bongo 2 days ago, its nice to know theres a good one around local.

Mia (nr chelmsford)
pippin

Post by pippin » Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:28 pm

G4KUF DE GW4XXF
paulmac

Post by paulmac » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:37 pm

Hi MIA and welcome, its great to see new members especially from essex.
lets hope you dont need him but if you do he is very good and dont forget m&d motors there in walthamstow but well worth the trip as they are the bongo people for east london and essex.
Best of luck and happy motoring paul
Im in woodford by the way

Return to “Techie Stuff”