CARDINHAM WOODS Day Meet BBQ - Saturday 30th May

Moderator: Doone

Blossom

Re: CARDINHAM WOODS Day Meet BBQ - Saturday 30th May

Post by Blossom » Thu May 14, 2009 10:40 pm

I will have to give you a maybe at this point. My dog Ruby (pics in Bongo Furries hehe) is due her pups on the 3rd June, I usually don't leave her for the week leading up to her due date. But I would so love to come. I'd also love to have a Bongo by then but I don't think it will happen but if everyone keeps their fingers crossed for me :)
rooster
Bongolier

Post by rooster » Fri May 15, 2009 10:53 am

Yes Alison, the white Bongo with the rooster on the bonnet is ours. Sorry we didn't notice you, we always speak to every Bongo owner we see. We know now yours is a silver one, what is the registration, then we can look out for you. See you at Cardinham anyway.

Mo
No-one is perfect. There is a crack in everything - that's how the light gets in.
Doone
Supreme Being

Post by Doone » Fri May 15, 2009 4:04 pm

If anyone wants to put 'invites' on bongos they see, please click on this thread for Ed's idea.
We know now yours is a silver one, what is the registration, then we can look out for you.
You probably know it's best not to put your registration details on the forum, but you could send a PM. :)
Allan's closed. We recommend PGS (Plymouth Garage Services) or Mayflower Auto Services in Plymouth.
rooster
Bongolier

Post by rooster » Fri May 15, 2009 9:14 pm

So sorry Doone, of course I know better than to ask for someones registration on the Forum, I slipped up there, slapped wrist! Mo
No-one is perfect. There is a crack in everything - that's how the light gets in.
rooster
Bongolier

Post by rooster » Sat May 16, 2009 11:04 am

Alison, sorry about the faux pas in my last message, I did mean to say 'What is your registration, PM me with it' but messed up a bit. That's why our signature reads as it does! Mo
Alison01326
Supreme Being

Post by Alison01326 » Sat May 16, 2009 11:42 pm

Wouldn't have put it on forum in full anyway, but thanks for that.

Mo - PM being sent (ie not typed yet).
Alison

The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see. (G K Chesterton)
the janner vanner
Supreme Being

Post by the janner vanner » Sun May 17, 2009 6:08 am

Tim i've PMed you
The Janner Vanner
violetbongojo
Bongonaut

Post by violetbongojo » Sun May 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Won't be able to make this one Tim. It's the same week as the book festival, Hay-on-Wye, I shall be there,(buried amongst the books and taking pics of ancient castles and old churches) until sunday the 31st. What a shame, I was looking forward to your Bodmin bash. We had a great time last year didn't we? Hope you all have a lovely day. All you 'newbies', Alison, Blossom and Bertha, you will meet some great people. Well, Alison, you have met a few already. Hope the sun shines for you all.
Under ground, over ground, bongoing free!
samuel
Bongolier

Post by samuel » Sun May 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Dave

Have responded to your pm.

Jo. Sorry to hear we have double booked you. Look forward to seeing you soon. Have a good time with your books and castles!!

Tim
"Living the Dream"
the janner vanner
Supreme Being

Post by the janner vanner » Thu May 21, 2009 6:30 am

We'll miss you Jo, we hope the finger has healed so as you can turn all those pages, enjoy your day,
Roseanne and Dave

Northantaff, i've only stayed at the Camping and Caravan Club site in the Bodmin area, it's open to non members and the fee is £6.60 per pitch per night Tel 01208 73834. We hope to see you soon,
The Janner Vanner
marc&jane

Post by marc&jane » Thu May 21, 2009 2:40 pm

Time off work seems to be okay (at the moment) and Jane and I are looking forward to attending Cardinham Woods on the 30th. This will be our first of what we hope will be many new adventures in our 'new' (1996) Bongo. We will arrive at about 2:30pm as we still both have to work in the morning. :D

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Marc, Jane and Sam
samuel
Bongolier

Post by samuel » Thu May 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Nice one Marc

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers

Tim
"Living the Dream"
the janner vanner
Supreme Being

Post by the janner vanner » Thu May 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Hi Marc & Jane, I would think that by 2.30 the meet will be in full swing. It looks as if there'rs going to be a good few Bongos attending this meet and it will be the first meet for quite a few of you. You could extend your visit by staying in your Bongo for the night or maybe two.

I've been handing out the flyers to Bongos that I have come across up at this end of the county and have PMed other member that I know would be interseted in attending.

Roseanne and I are looking forward to meeting you all,

see you soon Dave
The Janner Vanner
dewalt28

Post by dewalt28 » Sat May 23, 2009 12:19 pm

hi we are still pretty new to the site and havent actually been to a meet yet although we are going to the big bash in june cant wait
we would like to meet up for the bbq as long as we can find it lol
we are garry and clare we drive a burgandy bongo with a ktm sticker in the rear window so look out for us if we are near the spot lol
Alison01326
Supreme Being

Post by Alison01326 » Sat May 23, 2009 9:38 pm

dewalt28 wrote:hi we are still pretty new to the site and havent actually been to a meet yet although we are going to the big bash in june cant wait
we would like to meet up for the bbq as long as we can find it lol
we are garry and clare we drive a burgandy bongo with a ktm sticker in the rear window so look out for us if we are near the spot lol
Not hard to find, but details on the Forestry Commission's website page http://www.forestry.gov.uk/website/recr ... tCardinham should reassure you that you're going in the right direction.

See you there :D
Alison

The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see. (G K Chesterton)

Return to “Devon & Cornwall/Kernow”