Diamond (Neil Howard)

Stuff about the website, the forum and club administration.

Moderator: Ian

Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Diamond (Neil Howard)

Post by Bongoplod » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:35 pm

Ian,just had a message that Diamond(Neil Howard on Facebook) passed awsyvsuddenly thenother day after collapsing in his friends garden.Not sure if the info is genuine.
Have you heard anything?
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
Ian
Supreme Being

Re: Diamond (Neil Howard)

Post by Ian » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:40 pm

News to me, but I will investigate
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:47 pm

Thank you.đź‘Ť
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:07 am

From the Blackrod Village News page on FaceBook (which is a public group):

"The funeral service will be at Overdale Crematorium in Bolton at 13.15 on Friday 19 June. Only 10 mourners will be allowed in the chapel, but they are piping the service to the outdoor waiting area. I am asking for the service to be made into a webcast, which you can watch either as it happens, or within the next 28 days. I will post details of how to access this as soon as it’s been sorted. The hearse will be touring thru Blackrod so friends and neighbours can pay their respects. It is setting off from outside Neil’s house at about 12.40, 150 New Street, BL6 5AQ, before looping down Whitehall Lane, up and down Carlton Close, then back onto Whitehall Lane before looping round up onto Church Street. It will pause outside The Red Lion, Neil’s watering hole and spiritual home, before driving onto Overdale. If you do want to follow the hearse, I’d suggest you do not drive into Carlton Close, which is a keyhole close, but wait for it to rejoin Whitehall Lane."

Assuming this is the same Neil Howard (can Ian verify based on the address noted above?), then it would appear to be genuine.

RIP.
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:19 am

I can't verify as Diamond was never a club member. But I suspect it must be hime as I saw something posted by Karl Chadwick about this on FB (I think).
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:51 pm

Sad loss. :(

Neil was a good regular on here.

Return to “Admin & Club Matters”