Bongo in Rotterdam

For all owners and afficionados of Mazda Bongo Friendees and Ford Fredas based outside of UK or Ireland.

Moderators: helen&tony, Ian

NLBongo

Bongo in Rotterdam

Post by NLBongo » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:24 pm

I'm based in Rotterdam and looking to buy a Bongo - does anyone know of any sellers/Bongo dealers in The Netherlands?

Thanks!
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Re: Bongo in Rotterdam

Post by helen&tony » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Hi
I don't think there are many Bongos in Holland, due to being Right Hand Drive...Your best bet would be to pop over to the UK, and make a couple of days' trip to explore some of the dealers in Southern England
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
NLBongo

Post by NLBongo » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Thanks Helen - I thought that might be the case! x
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:59 am

Hi
I don't know where you are in Holland, not that it makes a lot of difference, as your best bet would be to come down through to the channel crossings, and work along the south, and a quick search on here will find quite a few dealers. Firstly, I'd recommend looking at what model you want, as to whether you want converted or not, and where you want to travel. Sticking to the Lowlands, a 2.0 litre might be fine, or a diesel if you want to tow a caravan later...so much choice...V6 is good for an LPG conversion...actually, there's an endless list of options on board , so seek some advice on "Bongo Chat", then come and look. I live in Europe, and find the Right Hand Drive no problem and I have rigged a foot-switch operated forward view cam as well!
Any questions, don't hesitate!
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.

Return to “International”