Bongo Garage - South Hants...

Moderator: westonwarrior

mrzen

Bongo Garage - South Hants...

Post by mrzen » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:17 pm

Can anyone recommend a Bongo friendly garage to get a service carried out? Either around the Portsmouth area or Farnborough, Hampshire...

Thanks!

MrZen
peanutcrusher
Tribal Elder

Re: Bongo Garage - South Hants...

Post by peanutcrusher » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:25 am

hi there i'm from portsmouth and I can't recommend enough discount trucks in newbury. speak with fred or gerry top blocks the pair of them. I know they are not in portsmouth but its worth going to newbury and seeing them.
Bongo now work later !!! :) :)
wise-child
Bongolier

Post by wise-child » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:11 am

I live between So'ton & Pompey and I've just taken my Bongo to Discount Trucks for it's first service after taking Peanutcrusher's advice. They were well worth the trip, the customer service is excellent, they are knowledgable, very friendly and offer a traditional personal service and what they don't know about your vehicle probably isn't worth knowing! Don't be put off by the remote location [its on a long single-track lane in Ashmansworth between Newbury & Andover] or seemingly difficult access, [the driveway is heavily framed by low tree branchess] its quite an eye-opener as you emerge to see a sea of Bongos in the middle of nowhere [some are customers, some for sale]. I for one shall definitely be using them again as they go above and beyond and inspire confidence. They do not have facilities for plastic payment but do accept good old paper or metal alternatives.
It's a wise-child that knows it's own parents.....
pompeyjazz
Bongonaut

Post by pompeyjazz » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:31 am

Hi - I have my Bongo serviced at Copnor Bridge MOT centre in Portsmouth. It's in for a service now.

Also can recommend Haslemere Road Garage in Southsea. The guy there has 2 Bongo's so is Bongo sensitive.

Cheers

pompeyjazz

Return to “South Wessex”