FREE WHEELS & SEAT

Looking for hard to find bull-bars etc? Or have something to give away for free? This is the place for you! NO TRADE! NB You can stipulate postage costs when giving away items, but no selling! Items for sale go in 'Small Ads' on here, or 'For Sale' on http://igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/bongo.htm

Moderator: francophile1947

ChrisQ
Bongonaut

FREE WHEELS & SEAT

Post by ChrisQ » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:36 am

My landlord has sold the lock up I use, so I've been evicted.
I have a set of standard steel wheels with half decent tyres on for FREE, otherwise off to the skip
Also I have a rear seat taken out when converted to a camper, as above
Set of alloy 15" wheels with naff tyres. £50

pm me if interested. No longer have room to store these, but really too good to scrap if useful to anyone

ChrisQ
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Re: FREE WHEELS & SEAT

Post by mikeonb4c » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:12 am

ChrisQ wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:36 am My landlord has sold the lock up I use, so I've been evicted.
I have a set of standard steel wheels with half decent tyres on for FREE, otherwise off to the skip
Also I have a rear seat taken out when converted to a camper, as above
Set of alloy 15" wheels with naff tyres. £50

pm me if interested. No longer have room to store these, but really too good to scrap if useful to anyone

ChrisQ
Don't bin 'em whatever you do Chris as Bongo stuff like that is wayyyyy to precious to trash! Have you tried the Bongo communities on fb (i'll try and post a link for this thread on there also for you), ebay also etc.

Mike
knpenny
Bongolier

Re: FREE WHEELS & SEAT

Post by knpenny » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:05 pm

if there is any way you can hold on to the wheels for a while, i'd happily take them. I'm in france but my dad stays in stoke and takes regular trips to see my gran in salisbury (no nerve agent attached) so i could possibly arrange for him to pick them up.
Its a little bit out of his way, but i'm sure he'd be willing to help.
Just let me know and i'll see if i can arrange it. cheers, kev.
Bongology, the study of all things bong. The bongologist. :shock:

Return to “Stuff Wanted/ Free Stuff/Swaps”