blinds, cubby hole, gas rams, skin fitting hook up

Looking for hard to find bull-bars etc? Or have something to give away for free? This is the place for you! NO TRADE! NB You can stipulate postage costs when giving away items, but no selling! Items for sale go in 'Small Ads' on here, or 'For Sale' on http://igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/bongo.htm

Moderator: francophile1947

JulesMartin
Bongolier

blinds, cubby hole, gas rams, skin fitting hook up

Post by JulesMartin » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:28 pm

Hi I've had a shed clear out and have a few bits and bobs that may. help somebody out.
4 tail gate gas rams. I'm not sure if they are ok but I think they are. i ordered a pair from Bongo spares which didn't improve the tail gate staying up but they were happy to send another pair just in case the first pair were faulty but non made any difference to the tailgate staying up so you are more than welcome to take a chance.
An external skin fitting for a hook up lead complete with blue socket
An external skin fitting which is empty. maybe use it for external BBQ?
The little cubby hole thing under the radio for a 96 pre face lift model. I've put a BMW clock in there
A set of MANUAL blinds and frames. These will need a good wash. Not sure what the previous owner carried in the back but they are grubby. I changed them out for an electric set

All free of charge if you'll pay the postage or collect, happy to maybe meet up on mutual ground if not too far from me in Rainham Essex
Martin
1996 2.5 TDi Silver pop top unconverted

Return to “Stuff Wanted/ Free Stuff/Swaps”