Master Classes

Be part of the big one! Over 250 Bongos in 1 field! Live bands and much more! Lickhill Manor, Stourport on Severn, Worcs, Wed 16 to Sun 21 June.

Moderator: Ian

haydn callow
Supreme Being

Master Classes

Post by haydn callow » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:47 pm

I have been volunteered to run the Maintainance classes again. As I have just sold our Bongo and I plan to replace it with a Petrol one.
Most of you out there have Diesels so it makes sense to use diesels for the classes.
I plan to run 2 classes of about 45 mins each on the thur / fri / sat during the afternoons at 2pm and 3pm.
What we need is some 'donor' bongos for these classes...you Bongo would need to be brought to the "trade area" of the field and I would need to be able to lift the front seats.

Any takers (you get your Bongo looked over and a free class)

Thur
2pm
3pm

Fri
2pm
3pm

Sat
2pm
3pm

Please fill in you name against your time slot...would need your Bongo 15 mins before the class is due start.

Thanks

If I have my petrol Bongo by then I will try and fit a class for that in. Also a "dry" bleeding demo
http://www.coolantalarm.co.uk
Developer of the Mazda Bongo Coolant loss Alarm
Also BMW Clocks
Northern Bongolow
Supreme Being

Re: Master Classes

Post by Northern Bongolow » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:55 pm

hi

haydn you can have ours anytime saturday,
we are trying to be on site thursday night late so could be available for friday also,but depends on kids and school etc.
freda in sound serviced condition, recently fitted with gen mazda stat,temp,fan switch,new red coolant , so it should behave itself.

regards b*witched blingo and I.
haydn callow
Supreme Being

Post by haydn callow » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:21 am

Lovely thanks.
Also BMW Clocks
bongomadness

Post by bongomadness » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:26 am

you can borrow ours 2 if i manage to get booked up for the week. :D
haydn callow
Supreme Being

Post by haydn callow » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:47 pm

haydn callow wrote:I have been volunteered to run the Maintainance classes again. As I have just sold our Bongo and I plan to replace it with a Petrol one.
Most of you out there have Diesels so it makes sense to use diesels for the classes.
I plan to run 2 classes of about 45 mins each on the thur / fri / sat during the afternoons at 2pm and 3pm.
What we need is some 'donor' bongos for these classes...you Bongo would need to be brought to the "trade area" of the field and I would need to be able to lift the front seats.

Any takers (you get your Bongo looked over and a free class)

Thur
2pm V6 Petrol
3pm "Dry" Bleeding demo (See Saw Method)

Fri
2pm Bongomadness
3pm Bongomadness

Sat
2pm Northern Bongolow
3pm Northern Bongolow

Please fill in you name against your time slot...would need your Bongo 15 mins before the class is due start.

Thanks

If I have my petrol Bongo by then I will try and fit a class for that in. Also a "dry" bleeding demo

Anyone want to go on the reserve list ??

Thurs dry bleeding session cancelled as there will be "2 x Real bleeding" demo's on Fri X Sat... see topic
Also BMW Clocks
haydn callow
Supreme Being

Post by haydn callow » Wed May 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Anybody with a V6 and a bit of knowledge....Not even found my oil filter yet.....perhaps we can work together on this ??
Also BMW Clocks

Return to “Bongo Bash 2010”