A Huge Thanks to Ian, Marianne and the Team

Be part of the big one! Over 250 Bongos in 1 field! Live bands and much more! Lickhill Manor, Stourport on Severn, Worcs, Wed 16 to Sun 21 June.

Moderator: Ian

liggy
Bongolier

A Huge Thanks to Ian, Marianne and the Team

Post by liggy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Just returned home from this years bash and I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Ian and Marianne and the rest of the team for organising this years bash had an excellent time meeting old friends and making new ones. Will post piccies later when get a chance.

Mr Maynard and crew step up and TAKE A BOW =D> =D> =D> =D>

Already looking forward to next years meet. :D
Simplezzzzz
You've Been Bongod
Supreme Being

Re: A Huge Thanks to Ian, Marianne and the Team

Post by You've Been Bongod » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:27 pm

liggy hang on a bit mate

ian went to the bash in a SUBRURU FORESTER AND A TOYOTA :shock: :shock: [-X [-X :lol:
I NOW HAVE AN ASTRA JUST THE BONGO TO FIND A NEW HOME THEN I AM OUT OF HERE
Chris&Gem
Bongolier

Post by Chris&Gem » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Like wise, got back on the bike about half two, missed the turning off m5, so ended up going through Stroud. Cotswold air show on today, so had the red arrows to watch as I rode. Last minute bonus i did'nt expect. Great weekend, thanks to Kirsty for the edge of her pitch, and everyone else for food, drink etc. Kerry, it's "i google" not just "google", whats the next one :wink: Hope you all make it back OK :D
mikexgough
Supreme Being

Post by mikexgough » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Got back and again big thanks to Ian,Marianne etc......
Great to meet old friends and new.....glad I went Wednesday....... AND.... I won't hog a split electric pitch next year.... I didn't :oops: take many photos..... so I will leave it to the usual suspects to post their excellent photos..... thanks once again.... :D :D
Conversant with Bongo Top Pinion Oil Seals

Bongo owning Velotech Cycle Mechanic
hatris
Tribal Elder

Post by hatris » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Hi we came home a very unusual route using the garmin. :shock:
Many thanks to Ian and Marianne and their team. We had a wonderful relaxing weekend. Spoke to so many peeps, never stopped chatting. Lovely to meet Alison from Cornwall and Sue and Nigel(roof raisers). Best of all to share the weekend with friends. The remembrance to Dot was lovely. Fabulous time. Thanks to everyone who was there. =D>
Sorry no pics, too busy. Trish and Harry
bigdaddycain
Supreme Being

Post by bigdaddycain » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:51 pm

You've Been Bongod wrote:liggy hang on a bit mate

ian went to the bash in a SUBRURU FORESTER AND A TOYOTA :shock: :shock: [-X [-X :lol:
That's ok Carl... I went in a FORD! ( Flippin orgasmic rapid delight)

Huge thanks to Marianne and "the boss" (and all the crew of course) for the best week i've had all year (and i mean that). What better way to share such glorious weather with even more glorious company... Thanks everyone!
ビッグダディケイン RIP Big Bank Hank (Imp the Dimp) 1957-2014
Chris&Gem
Bongolier

Post by Chris&Gem » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:56 pm

And just found moto gp (bike racing) on eurosport, can a weekend get any better :twisted:
bigdaddycain
Supreme Being

Post by bigdaddycain » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Chris&Gem wrote:Like wise, got back on the bike about half two, missed the turning off m5, so ended up going through Stroud. Cotswold air show on today, so had the red arrows to watch as I rode. Last minute bonus i did'nt expect. Great weekend, thanks to Kirsty for the edge of her pitch, and everyone else for food, drink etc. Kerry, it's "i google" not just "google", whats the next one :wink: Hope you all make it back OK :D
#-o I thought that was you Chris on the way to the showers the other day! #-o Sorry i didn't let on to ya bud... I didn't recognise you :oops: (never saw your tattooed bongo?) :?
Chris&Gem
Bongolier

Post by Chris&Gem » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:01 pm

I've sold it, came up on me bike, parked next to Kirsty's van. You might have seen it, covered in skulls and flames :wink:
There's always next year, might bring my pimped caravan :D. Did see your van, looking good.
bigdaddycain
Supreme Being

Post by bigdaddycain » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Chris&Gem wrote:I've sold it, came up on me bike, parked next to Kirsty's van. You might have seen it, covered in skulls and flames :wink:
There's always next year, might bring my pimped caravan :D. Did see your van, looking good.
Cheers Chris...Hope the new owners appreciate the unique tattoos! :D Yeah, i saw the smart bike near Kirsty's pitch, i simply assumed she'd bought a donor for a bigger engine upgrade for her leccy bike! (like she isn't going fast enough on batteries as it is!) :shock:

Pimped caravans are the next big thing Chris! I still mither DBO to let me do a mad paint job on his! :lol:
Hotpot
Supreme Being

Post by Hotpot » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Thanks Ian and Marianne and all the bongo helpers who worked tirelessly to make the event a success. Thoroughly enjoyed it again. Had a great weekend chilling with friends and meeting some for first time. The lanterns were a lovely tribute to Dot. Just sad bash is over too quick and that I wasn't able to come for longer this time and sorry to the people didn't get to catch up with this time around.

looking forward to next one now.

oh yes and chris' bike was ace!
in the hobnobmobile
billythebongo

Post by billythebongo » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi Guys...yes in total aggreement !!...many thanks to ian and marianne and team for this years bash as it was our 1st but definetly not our last,had such a great time :) and a bonus we won the little diecast bongo in the auction that we were after... :) :) see you fellow bongonauts next year.. =D> =D> ... billy the bongo
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Great weekend (as ever) and great to meet and chat with so many friends old and new. V. sorry I missed others (so many I'd meant to say hello to) but there's just never enough time esp. with all my catering chores, making sure the boys aren't bored etc. I thought the Chinese lanterns all sent up in memory of Dot was very moving and it was great to be a part of it.

And to echo the title of this thread, big big thanks to Ian and Marianne and all the others who must have worked so hard to make this weekend in our Field of Dreams such a special event. Fanbluddytastic I say =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
jaylee
Supreme Being

Post by jaylee » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Chris&Gem wrote:I've sold it, came up on me bike, parked next to Kirsty's van. You might have seen it, covered in skulls and flames :wink:
It was your bike i saw..! 8) :mrgreen:
Cheaper by comparison to a race horse...
Northern Bongolow
Supreme Being

Post by Northern Bongolow » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 pm

thanks to the bongo fury team,
this is the third bash that b*witched and i have attended,and was simlpy the best yet,dont know how your going to better this one =D> =D> =D>
thanks to harry for the auction =D>
lots to do for all the family,
nice to put faces to the names,(funny how peeps never look like you imagine them isnt it) :lol:
special thanks to ian,kirsty,haydn and jen,pete snow,simon,dobby,harry,paul and allison.
thoughts for dot/allan.

brilliant thankyou. =D> =D> =D> =D>

Return to “Bongo Bash 2010”