Valuing parts

If you are a private individual and are breaking a Bongo for parts, post brief details here. Once posted, the thread will be locked and all correspondence must be by PM or email. You can request a moderator unlock the thread for you to post an update.

NO TRADE! Trade ads must be placed on the main website 'For Sale' page http://igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/bongo.htm

Moderator: francophile1947

cushers
Bongolier

Valuing parts

Post by cushers » Mon May 06, 2019 9:32 pm

Hi all

I'm parting out my full side conversion, all in working order, standard / basic R n R bed, 12 and 24v 42 l Fridge with new control unit. Sink and hob. Just wondering what the going 2nd hand price would be.?

Cheers for any advice

Graeme
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Re: Valuing parts

Post by mikeonb4c » Tue May 07, 2019 8:36 am

cushers wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 9:32 pm Hi all

I'm parting out my full side conversion, all in working order, standard / basic R n R bed, 12 and 24v 42 l Fridge with new control unit. Sink and hob. Just wondering what the going 2nd hand price would be.?

Cheers for any advice

Graeme
Should be worth a decent whack in good condition. At a guess the conversion might well be worth £500+ to the right person? Against it though will be location (how do you get it to the buyer or vice versa).
cushers
Bongolier

Re: Valuing parts

Post by cushers » Tue May 07, 2019 12:17 pm

Thanks so much for your reply. As I’m on the Isle of Man it will be advertised here and it will be buyer collects or I can deliver. Thanks for your opinion re value. Much appreciated. Graeme.

Return to “Breaking Bongos”