1st bongo bash

This is the largest gathering of Bongos anywhere in the world and takes place at our spiritual home, Stourport on Severn 20 to 25 June.

Moderator: Ian

Debs and David
Tribal Elder

Re: 1st bongo bash

Post by Debs and David » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:44 am

Going back to the original question about food, there is also an icecream van that comes on site, I can defo recommend it the icecream is wonderful, oooooh I can taste it now, making my mouth water thinking about it. :roll:
Debs & David

You Need Degas to Make De Van Gogh
stuc
Supreme Being

Post by stuc » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:30 pm

daveblueozzie wrote:Don't be shy Stu, you wont be on your own for long, ya can always park near me and Dabs, he is quite friendly, not sure about me though. :shock: :lol:
If you can keep me a pitch that would be good, I think I will venture down, I will talk to anyone so it should be ok.
Do what you like.Like what you do.
nik68

Post by nik68 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:48 am

Debs and David wrote:Going back to the original question about food, there is also an icecream van that comes on site, I can defo recommend it the icecream is wonderful, oooooh I can taste it now, making my mouth water thinking about it. :roll:

excellant............keep kids happy...............

=D> =D>
Driver+Passengers
Supreme Being

Post by Driver+Passengers » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:03 am

We're coming down for the weekend. I've really enjoyed the Scottish meets (and meats - fried Stornoway Black Pudding... =P~ =P~ ), and really looking forward to this one! Just hope the kid settles and doesn't wake up in the middle of the night again for an unprompted tantrum... [-o<
Image Image
What she doesn't know won't hurt me.
D n D & K
Bongolier

Post by D n D & K » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:29 pm

if you come and find our bongo we will tell you where the best chippy is as we are in there regularly , last week was our last visit lol the kids meals are huge , but the khbabs and wraps there do are mmmmmmmm always have a mixed meat wrap when we pop in

Return to “Bongo Bash 2012”