Hog Roast Cancelled

Be part of the big one! Over 250 Bongos in 1 field! Live bands and much more! Lickhill Manor, Stourport on Severn, Worcs, Wed 16 to Sun 21 June.

Moderator: Ian

Triple/R
Supreme Being

Re: Hog Roast Cancelled

Post by Triple/R » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Ian wrote:Triple/R. You are right. But I am in Sheffield, and they are in Worcestershire. I have asked the campsite, and looked online, and even asked a few Stourport based firms, but no joy. If you can find someone willing to come on site, let me know! :D
Thank-you--i'm not having a go at you Ian it's a mammoth task organising an event like this we just turn up do nothing (except for the volunteers) & enjoy but it's quite obvious your concerned & want to make it an event to remember =D>
I'm sure theres some Fury members possibly with catering experience in or around the locality who could find some suitable people to do the catering.

So come on you people with catering experience whether you live local or not could find someone suitable for all of us & they will definitely do well profit wise.
Regards Ray & Christine

It's only easy when you know the answer!!!!!!!!!!
New Forest Terrier
Supreme Being

Post by New Forest Terrier » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Ian

Is there any other restriction on the site, apart from insurance and hygiene certificates. I might be able to find someone with a mobile hog roast, but they would expect to do bacon rolls as well during the day. One of the great earners for a mobile caterer.
The BewilderBeast - V6 Mean Green Tintop with LPG and 321 Away Montague Conversion
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:50 am

No other restrictions as far as I'm aware.
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.

Return to “Bongo Bash 2010”