Updates on Anna (not so old)

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

mikexgough
Supreme Being

Re: Updates on Anna (not so old)

Post by mikexgough » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:02 pm

not so old wrote:One lesson learned.. God is out there, all you have to do is reach out with prayer,strength and hold on to the will to live that he gave us all.
The power of prayer and we all did our fair share....... good to see your back on the forum Anna...... as the others have already said.... it was strange that you were not there with the "Same Faces Club"... :lol: :lol:
I'm sure you will make up for that when you are more on the mend, Take your time getting better and don't rush things..... I know from when mother was ill, it took her a good 9 months to get really better......

All the best from us up in East Angular ........ See you in a field somewhere..... :D
Conversant with Bongo Top Pinion Oil Seals

Bongo owning Velotech Cycle Mechanic
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:26 am

By crikey you've been through it Anna.

So glad you're mending, even though it's slow. Great to have you back with us, see you in the summer. :D :D :D
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:50 am

Flippin eck Anna, just read your post from Sunday :shock: :shock: we knew it was bad ....but not as grim as that. Hope you are taking it one step at time. Will we have to arange a bongo relay to get you to the Scottish bash :lol: :lol: :?: I can bring a wheelbarrow for transport around the campsite if you need one. (with a cushon of course) All the best from 'the frozen North', hope to see you again soon.

all the best

David
maxheadroom
Supreme Being

Post by maxheadroom » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:08 pm

Well done Anna =D> =D>
Keep the Faith

not so old
Supreme Being

Post by not so old » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:10 pm

dunslair wrote:Flippin eck Anna, just read your post from Sunday :shock: :shock: we knew it was bad ....but not as grim as that. Hope you are taking it one step at time. Will we have to arange a bongo relay to get you to the Scottish bash :lol: :lol: :?: I can bring a wheelbarrow for transport around the campsite if you need one. (with a cushon of course) All the best from 'the frozen North', hope to see you again soon.

all the best

David

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I couldn't resist the offer of a wheelbarrow ride and phoned to book the Scottish bash this morning , but alas....Sold out :( Mind you, Where theres a will :wink: Hope I make it to see you all again. :D

Anna X
Things always get better after they are worse
So it's good to make things worse as soon as possible!
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:14 pm

not so old wrote:
dunslair wrote:Flippin eck Anna, just read your post from Sunday :shock: :shock: we knew it was bad ....but not as grim as that. Hope you are taking it one step at time. Will we have to arange a bongo relay to get you to the Scottish bash :lol: :lol: :?: I can bring a wheelbarrow for transport around the campsite if you need one. (with a cushon of course) All the best from 'the frozen North', hope to see you again soon.

all the best

David

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I couldn't resist the offer of a wheelbarrow ride and phoned to book the Scottish bash this morning , but alas....Sold out :( Mind you, Where theres a will :wink: Hope I make it to see you all again. :D

Anna X
Have you tried ringing the site to see if they have any pitches left close to the bongo pitches.....If so I will bring my wheelbarrow to transport you to the 'bongo field ' :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
not so old
Supreme Being

Post by not so old » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:11 pm

dunslair wrote:
not so old wrote:

all the best

David

Anna X
Have you tried ringing the site to see if they have any pitches left close to the bongo pitches.....If so I will bring my wheelbarrow to transport you to the 'bongo field ' :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi David, Ian is very kindly going to try and get more pitches :D , so looks like there is a fair chance I'll need that wheelbarrow...Can't wait :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Things always get better after they are worse
So it's good to make things worse as soon as possible!
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Fingers crossed Anna... [-o< [-o< [-o<

All the best

David.
Ron Miel
Supreme Being

Post by Ron Miel » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:47 am

Haven't been on the forum much lately but just had a quick trawl to see if Anna's been around, and didn't find any signs. Anyone know how she's doing?
2001-V6-LPG-AFT-black on silver-Imperial Purbeck camper

(Ron miel=honey rum from the Canaries)
Muvwitch

Post by Muvwitch » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:01 pm

I can still see no sign. Is Anna ok? :?
Triple/R
Supreme Being

Post by Triple/R » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Muvwitch wrote:I can still see no sign. Is Anna ok? :?
I emailed Anna/Jimmy about 9 days ago but no reply as yet :(
Regards Ray & Christine

It's only easy when you know the answer!!!!!!!!!!
dobby
Supreme Being

Post by dobby » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Triple/R wrote:
Muvwitch wrote:I can still see no sign. Is Anna ok? :?
I emailed Anna/Jimmy about 9 days ago but no reply as yet :(

Are they on holiday [-o< no posts since March? Hope you are ok Anna

Return to “Off Message”