Bongos .. are getting common!!

MikeBongo
Bongonaut

Bongos .. are getting common!!

Post by MikeBongo » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:46 pm

I think they must be breeding! :D There are 3 living in East Linton, the other day I saw a another (a white one) in the local garage and today I saw another 2 in North Berwick. Not sure if it is just me noticing them now I have one or they are new aquisitions.

More the merrier I guess!

Mike
steviebongo
Tribal Elder

Re: Bongos .. are getting common!!

Post by steviebongo » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:36 pm

It's a brain thing ,u see so much and the auld grey matter only takes in a small amount, to stop it getting kufuzzeled .so u recognise things that meen sum thing to u ie BONGO's . It happens all the time lol.
Alison01326
Supreme Being

Post by Alison01326 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Common? Common? How dare you!

They are just becoming more popular as The General Public comes to its senses.

Having said that, though, down this neck of the woods there are a lot of them around. Between four adjacent roads (mine included) there used to be five Bongos. That went down to three and is now back up to four again. And both the people who sold theirs will be buying another Bongo in two or three years' time, they reckon.

Steviebongo is right though. They are invisible to the uninitiated!
Alison

The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see. (G K Chesterton)
MountainGoat
Supreme Being

Post by MountainGoat » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Poodling around Leith to pass the time While waiting for my Jeep to be serviced and Mot'd at GBL Motors in Dalry I came across a silver full camper parked outside one of the garage units in Gordon Street belonging to one of the mechanics working there. Spent the next 15 mins chatting about Bongos and the Bongo Club, he seemed intrested.

Tony
Former SGL5 Owner Jeep Cherokee 2.5CRD Burstner Ixeo Time it585

Return to “Scotland”