LAST REMINDER

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

baronweetman
Bongolier

LAST REMINDER

Post by baronweetman » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:36 pm

Just a reminder as I shall be more or less off line from tonight.
Brandon Meet this week end is at the Ram Hotel Brandon, Near the river bridge.
I shall be there from Friday evening 5 ish and there will be a sign out on the grass verge showing way in. Sign has WILDCAMPING logo and BONGO FURY logo on it so cant miss it.
If enough people there will be a brewery tour on Sat afternoon (within walking distance)
On =Sunday there is a regatta type thingy on the river beside the ram and I am told there will be stalls etc., as well as a chance for anyone to join the river races which are a kind of canoe race this year not the usual dragon boats.
Town has a lot of attractions for walkers bird watching (the feathered kind) and a few of the others. we are also near to Grimes graves and Brandon country park as well as Centre parks elveden and The local walk in the trees high wire thingy.
Please come along and stay the night if you are in the area. or just drop in to say hello if you can't stop.
[b]la connaissance exacte du passé, en éclairant le présent, vous permettra d'agir sur l'avenir[/b]
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Re: LAST REMINDER

Post by francophile1947 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Thanks Bruce - a really enjoyable meet :D
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
baronweetman
Bongolier

Post by baronweetman » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:11 am

Cheers John, I had a great time and look forward to the next.
True to form I have forgotten the names of the others. :lol: I remember Rubber tramp but not his name and the others nothing at all. Never mind. Oh I did remember Tracey's name. :o
[b]la connaissance exacte du passé, en éclairant le présent, vous permettra d'agir sur l'avenir[/b]
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Rubber tramp was Mark, Paul was Fly By, Vernon was Firefox - Oh yes, and you were Donkey Too :lol: :lol:
I think we all remember Tracey, but not your "rough" one :lol: :lol: :lol:
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
baronweetman
Bongolier

Post by baronweetman » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:51 am

francophile1947 wrote:Rubber tramp was Mark, Paul was Fly By, Vernon was Firefox - Oh yes, and you were Donkey Too :lol: :lol:
I think we all remember Tracey, but not your "rough" one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for that mate, am buying tracey dinner tonight. LOL. Doing my ego a world of good.

Please see new thresad on Brandon next meet.

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”