Edward Bongo Goes On An Adventure

For bongoing parents to discuss issues re: travelling & camping with children.

Moderators: Alison01326, mobilecat

Ian
Supreme Being

Edward Bongo Goes On An Adventure

Post by Ian » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:34 pm

Some of you might know "Guinea Pig" Alison from various Bongo meets. What you probably don't know is that she is a published author and she will shortly be working on a new children's adventure.

Here's what has happened so far. Edward Bongo, who generally passed the time of day on a shelf in the storeroom at Bongo Mission Control, accidently mailed himself to Alison's London address but as Alison wasn't in, he had to spend 2 days at the local sorting office until he was rescued.

He has started keeping a daily diary of his adventures, and Alison will produce some illustrations and photo evidence to accompany his literary efforts. It will be quite fascinating to see where he ends up next.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to look after him for a few weeks and help him write his diary?
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
g8dhe
Supreme Being

Re: Edward Bongo Goes On An Adventure

Post by g8dhe » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:42 pm

Ian wrote:.... he had to spend 2 days at the local sorting office until he was rescued....
Nah, he got out and about with his Cap and found a nice warm spot whilst checking out the Bongo Wiring Manuals :lol:
Geoff
2001 Aero V6, AFT, full side conversion.
Image Spherical Visions
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:12 pm

I guess he could accompany us on some of our adventures if he fancied, we could possibly photograph him "Bongo-Munkey-style" at various locations.... :wink:

Bums, he could have done Scotland & Northern Ireland last week :(

Team Muz
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:43 pm

g8dhe wrote:
Ian wrote:.... he had to spend 2 days at the local sorting office until he was rescued....
Nah, he got out and about with his Cap and found a nice warm spot whilst checking out the Bongo Wiring Manuals :lol:
I think he needs to cover himself up better, and get that appendage seen to at the doctors whilst he's down the shops buying underwear: the colour and shape don't look at all right.

And after that little admonishment, I doubt he'd want to stay with me :lol:

Maybe he would like to meet Mr Munkey. They'd probably get on great. And does the Knitted Character drive a Bongo, as he might be fun to visit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
flossie
Tribal Elder

Post by flossie » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:29 pm

He can come and witness my 'Jeremy Kyle' lifestyle if he wants ( as a friend so kindly described my crisis led lifestyle ) ?!? Might be an adult version of the diary of a spin off ?!?
Liz
'99 V6 White over Silver - as yet unconverted but I may be converted!

Return to “Bongoing with Children”