Sooooooo..........

dunslair
Supreme Being

Re: Sooooooo..........

Post by dunslair » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:03 am

Mum2Fergus wrote:It is the white one David, and yes, its the new spec (54 plate) ... twin of yours assuming its your profile pic!

In fact, profile in mind...was it you that overtook my other half around 4pm at Howgate!?

Plan to run with it in current state for a few months and then decide on what options I need (need, not want...or Id never be done with it lol) ...
No not me at Howgate, but I know of 9 or 10 other bongos locally (of which three are white), so it could have been any one of them. Good idea to stick with the current set up till you decide if / or what you want to do with it. Remember to post some pictures when you get it.... its the law :wink: :lol:
Mum2Fergus

Post by Mum2Fergus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:34 am

So particularly excited today! Just spoke to garage and Olly (as Bongo has now been christened - anyone with kids will know why!) should be available to collect early next week! What with one thing and another I may leave it until Friday then we can have a few clear days to get to know him better .... happy happy happy!
mountainmummy
Bongolier

Post by mountainmummy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:45 am

Hi Carol

Conratulations on your purchase - Fergus will love it.

Sara
Why, oh why did I chose such a naff forum name????
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:59 pm

Mum2Fergus wrote:So particularly excited today! Just spoke to garage and Olly (as Bongo has now been christened - anyone with kids will know why!) should be available to collect early next week! What with one thing and another I may leave it until Friday then we can have a few clear days to get to know him better .... happy happy happy!
Great... you must be excited if you are even talking to the van! :lol: :lol: Sounds like you will fit in just fine here..... :wink:
Mum2Fergus

Post by Mum2Fergus » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:29 pm

He's here!! Will post a pic just as soon as I know how lol
MountainGoat
Supreme Being

Post by MountainGoat » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Former SGL5 Owner Jeep Cherokee 2.5CRD Burstner Ixeo Time it585

Return to “Scotland”