HELLO ALL!

Moderator: Muzorewa

HazelM
Bongonaut

HELLO ALL!

Post by HazelM » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Have been an " Apprentice Bongonaught" since the end of May - need I say any more?!!!!

P Reg, white/silver, hightop named "Maizie". What can I say about the past 4 months other than the "Bongo bug has bit". We are still getting used to one another but our most recent experience has been arriving at a CC site, at lunchtime, mega £'s already sited left..right...and centre, but Maizie, Herman (my dog) and I glided elegantly past all the unbelieving faces, parked up, drive away awning erected (providing some post-lunch entertainment), unloaded, fold up chair out, glass of wine poured and consumed...!!

Love it!

Hazel, Herman & "Maizie"

PS How long is the Apprenticeship????
bongodonkey
Tribal Elder

Re: HELLO ALL!

Post by bongodonkey » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:14 pm

We need to carry out an evaluation.

There is a North West meet at the end of the month at Allithwaite. =D>

See Pixieandthemoon or check out the North West section and posts for details.

We have been at it for 2 years and blobber says I'm still not allowed me training wheels off yet!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oz, Sam & the girls | 2001 V6 AFT | LPG | 321Away F/S/C | A Bongo called OLIVE
dandemann8
Supreme Being

Post by dandemann8 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Hello and welcome, I've got a meet set up at Trentham Stoke on Trent this Sunday (23rd) where your more than welcome :D

The apprenticeship will mature the more posts you make on BF :wink: :wink:
Bongo no more........... ;-(
blobber
Supreme Being

Post by blobber » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:48 pm

bongodonkey wrote:
We have been at it for 2 years and blobber says I'm still not allowed me training wheels off yet!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Alan & Dot

Yes sir, I can Bongo !!

I now walk with an angel by my side.
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Hello and welcome to the nut house,whereabouts in the NW are you,perhaps you could update your profile........and remember,photos are the law

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
PixieAndTheMoon
Supreme Being

Post by PixieAndTheMoon » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi Hazel,

You were not by chance at Greystone's petrol station on the A590 a few weeks ago towing sommat like dingy? Was a BF member we saw but we were not in the Bongo, people think I am nutty anyway so I did not approach.

You are most welcome to Allithwaite we have good clean facilities here. It is a beautiful community field overlooking Morcambe Bay. Showers, toilet, kitchen for washing up and fresh water outside tap. It is a small meet and so very social with a wonderfull bunch of characters. We are a lovely bunch if I say so myself. I was drawn into BF meets as I can easily attend without my Chris, very friendly people.

Jo x
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:39 pm

PixieAndTheMoon wrote:Hi Hazel,

You were not by chance at Greystone's petrol station on the A590 a few weeks ago towing sommat like dingy? Was a BF member we saw but we were not in the Bongo, people think I am nutty anyway so I did not approach.

You are most welcome to Allithwaite we have good clean facilities here. It is a beautiful community field overlooking Morcambe Bay. Showers, toilet, kitchen for washing up and fresh water outside tap. It is a small meet and so very social with a wonderfull bunch of characters. We are a lovely bunch if I say so myself. I was drawn into BF meets as I can easily attend without my Chris, very friendly people.

Jo x
No we`re not we`re all bloody bonkers :lol:

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
HazelM
Bongonaut

Post by HazelM » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi all!

Firstly, thank you for your responses and invitations.

Jo - definitely not me towing a dinghy on the A590 - although the addition of a dinghy sounds a good idea in view of all the rain this summer! Am giving serious consideration to attending the Allinthwaite meet - one or two family things to check out first, plus whether or not I can bring Herman?!! Strangely enough my second trip in Maizie was to Gibraltar Farm - we undertook the Morecambe Bay Walk - dare I mention this.....when I was there the field was full of VW's although the Warden did tell me that Bongo meets had been held there!!!! Lovely part of the country and not that far for me. Fingers crossed that I can join you.

Profile - updated (I think)!
Photograph - need to study how to do that!
Profile name - need to give this more thought!

So pleased you are a lovely bunch of characters! :shock: :D 8)
PixieAndTheMoon
Supreme Being

Post by PixieAndTheMoon » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Hazel,

A group of us have done the Morecombe bay walk. Gibraltar Farm is where Harry, member on here did regular North West meets, but sadly not doing one this year. We in NW have all been there, truly beautiful place.

Herman is welcome the more the merrier, is he a Golem? I jest!

Be good to see you Hazel if you can make it,

Jo x
MountainGoat
Supreme Being

Post by MountainGoat » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:14 am

Arg! Another one from Jetski's neck of the woods, you can't be any nuttier than him. Welcome to the forum, I sneak into some of the north west meets occasionaly. At least I understand their lingo being born in Huyton just outside the pool.

Tony
Former SGL5 Owner Jeep Cherokee 2.5CRD Burstner Ixeo Time it585

Return to “North West”