Colliford meet

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

the janner vanner
Supreme Being

Colliford meet

Post by the janner vanner » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:28 pm

This meet turned out much better than I was anticapating what with the weather and time of year. As it turned out we had blue skies for most of the day. A big thanks to those ho turned up.We had 9 Bongo's in total, and had a convoy around the Lake ending up in the Jamaica Inn for lunch.

Our meting place beside Colliford Lake, although the sun was out there was a cold wind.

a couple of late arrivals

Lined up in Jamaica Inn's car park

All very neat

Keep your eyes on this forum for details of the next meet which will be a weekend meet on the week end of the 22nd 23rd and 24th February. We are planning on going for a Pub dinner on the Saturday evening. Ian has informed me that he is sending me some goodies to hand out to celabrate his ten years as Bongo Fury.
The Janner Vanner
Ian65
Bongonaut

Re: Colliford meet

Post by Ian65 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Some nice pic's, and not a bad turnout for the time of year.......role on next month :D :D
Freewheeler
Bongonaut

Post by Freewheeler » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Great to meet up with so many Bongo friends new and old on Sunday. Looking forward to the February weekend meet :) :)
steamysteve
Bongonaut

Post by steamysteve » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Hi All. nice to meet you all. sorry we left but we did not want to hold up the convoy as it was cold and you all needed to get in the pub for a warm up. hope to see you all soon and have longer to chat to you all.

Yvonne & Steve

nb Thanks for the info on veggie oil,opened an account today with Bookers c&c. 20 ltr KTC veggie oil £19.37 have booked 10 x 20 ltrs.

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”