Hello

the.sasquatch
Bongolier

Hello

Post by the.sasquatch » Mon May 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Hello all, I'm looking at buying a bongo in the near future and will be having a good read of the forum over the next few days and weeks! However I was wondering if there was anyone in the local area (Aberdeen) willing to let me have a look round their bongo and give me a few pointers? I really want to have a good idea what i'm looking at before i start shopping around. I will happily supply beers of choice in exchange for your time :D

Thanks

Andy
cujimio
Bongonaut

Re: Hello

Post by cujimio » Mon May 13, 2013 4:45 pm

the.sasquatch wrote:Hello all, I'm looking at buying a bongo in the near future and will be having a good read of the forum over the next few days and weeks! However I was wondering if there was anyone in the local area (Aberdeen) willing to let me have a look round their bongo and give me a few pointers? I really want to have a good idea what i'm looking at before i start shopping around. I will happily supply beers of choice in exchange for your time :D

Thanks

Andy
Hi Andy

We are in Aberdeen and you are more than welcome to come and have a look at our Bongo. Its an unconverted 2.5 diesel 4WD 2000 model. We are away on Friday to the Scottish meet but if you want to come round before then, feel free to give me a shout.

Sharon
Sharon & Jimi

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside! :-) ;-)
the.sasquatch
Bongolier

Post by the.sasquatch » Mon May 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for that :) I'm pretty busy this week (didn't expect that fast of a response either!!!) So it'd have to be next week if that's ok? Let me know when suits you best, I can manage any evening next week 8)

Thanks!
cujimio
Bongonaut

Post by cujimio » Mon May 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Andy, I've pm'd you some details.
Sharon & Jimi

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside! :-) ;-)
hairyneep
Bongolier

Post by hairyneep » Mon May 13, 2013 7:49 pm

I've sent a PM Andy

Return to “Scotland”