Greek Trip - Dates, Route, and Headcount

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

helen&tony
Supreme Being

Re: Greek Trip - Dates, Route, and Headcount

Post by helen&tony » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:18 am

Hi
Due to the political situation re: Ukraine, I think it might be politic to put the Greek trip back 'till next year, so that our Russian Bongo Friends can come and enjoy the trip. What do others think re next year?.....it gives plenty of time to save!....PLUS, I'l try and organise some good trips to other venues....There is some amazing history and culture to "bag" in Greece.....and I like the Greeks.....smashing people!
Any thoughts from others?...perhaps we could extend the trip to another country as well????...Italy, or Turkey????
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
Dr Fingers
Supreme Being

Post by Dr Fingers » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:32 am

Gets my vote, not least because of the political situation..

Derek
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Very upsetting, the situation in Ukraine and I'm sure many are thinking like you Helen :-(
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:45 pm

Hi Mike
It was actually Ian that thought of that particular difficulty, but I must admit to following the saga with interest...In many respects Putin is correct..Ukraine has been the subject of a coup d'etat which is run by fascist thugs...but it makes me wonder what the people REALLY believe.
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
umbongocat
Supreme Being

Post by umbongocat » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Sadly, I'm having to pull out of this one due to job insecurities. Might be having to work summer school :(
I love cheese!
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:21 pm

Hi
Probably best to put this excursion off, and see what's in the wind towards the year's end!
Cheers
Helen
Mel84
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by Mel84 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:37 am

Hi guy, I would be interested in any trips you guys have planned. I havent been to europe yet in my bongo :)
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Hi
The Greek trip will most likely be next year...so watch this space
Cheers
Helen

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”