wheel hub covers

All about modifications, shiny alloys, chrome wheel nuts & mirrors, body skirts and much more!

Moderator: Ian

silage
Bongolier

wheel hub covers

Post by silage » Fri May 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Can anyone recommend a good make of wheel hub covers, just would like to change the look of Barri a bit.
kind regards
Silage :D
" The harder you work, the richer you die"
97 4WD 2.5 TD
G0JZW
Gasy
Supreme Being

Re: wheel hub covers

Post by Gasy » Sat May 16, 2015 10:02 am

Paint your steel ones

Gas safe heating engineer / plumber if you need any advice just shout.
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Sat May 16, 2015 11:02 am

Hi
These are the only caps! ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-15-RACING-D ... 1049235905
I was going to put such on my Type 2 ...they are positively the Koolest wheel covers in existence!.....and with the right paintwork look VERY classy...and equally, if not better than alloys!
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
teenmal
Supreme Being

Post by teenmal » Sat May 16, 2015 1:45 pm

helen&tony wrote:Hi
These are the only caps! ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-15-RACING-D ... 1049235905
I was going to put such on my Type 2 ...they are positively the Koolest wheel covers in existence!.....and with the right paintwork look VERY classy...and equally, if not better than alloys!
Cheers
Helen

Evert time I look at these it reminds me of an old galvanised dustbin (lid) that we had years ago.

:lol: :lol:
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Sat May 16, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi
Ah...the fiendish Lanarkshire dustbin that you can't get the rubbish in, because it's got no lid handle....must cost a fortune in binbags :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Sat May 16, 2015 1:57 pm

blobber
Supreme Being

Post by blobber » Sat May 16, 2015 10:47 pm

Very cool...........and an absolute snip when you add the $51.40 postage.............each :shock: :shock:
Alan & Dot

Yes sir, I can Bongo !!

I now walk with an angel by my side.
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Sun May 17, 2015 3:49 am

Hi
I tried getting a set some few years ago before getting alloys,,,2 new sets...even with postage it would have saved me a bundle!...BUT , there weren't any 15" ones around when I looked...just keep looking...someone will import them . Moon equipment always was very dear from the 60's onwards, but there's plenty of copies around....those discs would look cool on a dark Bongo!
Cheers
Helen
novocaine
Bongonaut

Post by novocaine » Mon May 18, 2015 2:25 pm

and if that doesn't work then make your own with cardboard and sticky back plastic. :D

for all other styles have a look at eurocarparts, they have a massive range.

Return to “Pimp My Bongo”