Don't Forget

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

Bob
Supreme Being

Don't Forget

Post by Bob » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:05 am

With all the fun of the Bank Holiday wind and rain coupled with chocolate and hot cross buns don't forget the clocks leap forward on Saturday night. :wink:
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Re: Don't Forget

Post by mikeonb4c » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:48 am

Bob wrote:With all the fun of the Bank Holiday wind and rain coupled with chocolate and hot cross buns don't forget the clocks leap forward on Saturday night. :wink:
Thanks Bob. That's about the only thing that will be leaping forward given the dismal Easter weather forecast :lol:

Oh cr*p, the dreaded 20k posts milestone (or should that be kilometrestone) looms :?

Should I start a new thread maybe. Hmmmmmm
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:19 pm

Perhaps we should try 20/10 on the same thread. :lol:
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Bob wrote:Perhaps we should try 20/10 on the same thread. :lol:
Tempting - just realised you're heading for 10k posts. Can you speed up and I'll hold back, as the bishop said to the actress. :shock: 8)

Maybe post some your Zider Zongs, one word per post, at 3am when the Thread Pruners are akip - that oughta do it \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
alant54
Tribal Elder

Post by alant54 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:17 pm

mikeonb4c wrote:
Bob wrote:Perhaps we should try 20/10 on the same thread. :lol:
Tempting - just realised you're heading for 10k posts. Can you speed up and I'll hold back, as the bishop said to the actress. :shock: 8)

Maybe post some your Zider Zongs, one word per post, at 3am when the Thread Pruners are akip - that oughta do it \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
10k posts Bob...? I am surprised that you ever have time to get your coat on... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alan
Alan...still plodding on....!
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:16 pm

HI
Huh!...just clocks for us....no hot cross buns or chocolate (I don't like either)....and they have a different god over here...and why not...it's only a piggin' story, so they must have different publishers!.....now would I mock religion? ....YES....still, we do have a clock change here...needless to say at a different time!.....
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:17 am

Tonight's the night.

The Easter Bunny got nailed to a cross on a hot day, hence hot cross bun, then he was scared and dropped little round balls.

These are now known as Cream Eggs and fed to children to make them disappear for 3 days until they have to go back to school.

The Gospel according to Panda Bob. :wink:
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:11 am

Hi
Now THAT makes more sense, Bob, but what has a bunny got to do with Easter?, and because the 2 gods being one god use different calendars for different Easters Julie has a Julian calendar , and Gregor has a Gregorian calendar , but then again I thought Gregor was a Slovakian troll who hid under 6 wheel drive Soviet missile launchers....but what do I know!!!........and somewhere chocolate gets in on the act....presumably starting the habit of slaves kissing the master's feet after he'd been trampling chocolate berries to make hot chocolate bed-time enjoyment....It's so damn' confusing
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:29 am

Hi
This might explain a bit better....

Cheers
Helen

Return to “Off Message”