staden grange country hotel,buxton

Moderator: Muzorewa

mellyarnold

saden

Post by mellyarnold » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:34 am

Hi Jetskier

Shall i bring the rounders set??

Looking forward to this, looks like its gonna be another north west cracker!!

:D :D
storm

Post by storm » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:10 pm

Anyone got any good ( Not to potent ) punch recipes ? I have some but never tried them so dont know what they taste like ..except for summer pimms..( which I love ! ) :lol:
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:12 pm

I can't wait - I am so excited as it will by first meet without the panda - not quite enthused Mark yet though! WOrking on it of course.
mellyarnold

staden grange

Post by mellyarnold » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:15 pm

Catherine, tell him he can bring his laptop, im sure someone mentioned there is WIFI on the site? :D
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:22 pm

Way ahead of you - told him as soon as it popped up on the site. To be honest though we dont need wifi as we have free access wherever we are anyway :)

I am meeting up with Bongoinmad on Wed evening if you are free let us know and come along to see DidoBongo.
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:26 pm

Bongoplod wrote:Its also got Wi-Fi
So you can bring your laptops and keep up with the Forum
:roll:
Brian
Reminder to all
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
mellyarnold

staden grange

Post by mellyarnold » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:37 pm

Catherine

Im gonna sound really thick now but how do you do that? is it through your mobile?

No can do Weds am afraid, another time maybe? can have a good catch up at Buxton though. Think this is gonna be another famous North West bash

Really looking forward to it, we not been away for a few weeks in the van, so in need of a good blast before xmas :D :D
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:39 pm

Dont worry - I'll see you at Buxton.

Yes my phone works as a modem and I have an unlimited data tarif so I can use my laptop to access the internet whenever I want. As it happens my phone is a pocket pc anyway so I can actually access the internet an emails without my laptop - not bad eh! I have this set up and tarif for work really but it came in handy when we went away for our first night in the Bongo as Mark needed to do some last minute research online.
jetskier
Tribal Elder

Post by jetskier » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:46 pm

Ok folks,we got out to staden on saturday,the grass had just been cut and they have been getting ready for our rumble.
The site in general was good on the whole,not muddy at all.The pitches are actually amongst the small copse,plenty of room for the 2 marques.
It is woodland so i wouldnt of thought any need for rock pegs.The ground in places is a bit uneven,but generally flat.Its not a large site but big enough for us all.
As you know the Grange and site are in the middle of a refurbishment programme,so the usual toilets and showers are still shut,but mal has kindly opened 3 chalets up for us to use that weekend.They contain shower and toilet in each.
There is a big tent field were there is enough room for KITES folks :D
Mal has said if anyone wants a roast lunch on sunday they are 6 ponud and kids 3 pound.If anyone would like a breakfast on either morning they will do them aswell for us.
Mal has been really helpful,you can even use their bar if you wish.
I do hope everyone will enjoy themselves and enjoy there surroundings.

The Jeststa
" if you carnt bongo,then PARTY"
NMOAD
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:58 pm

I do hope everyone will enjoy themselves

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I HOPE, :shock:

TRY AND STOP US MATE. :D
Lost without my Bongo.
mister munkey
Supreme Being

Post by mister munkey » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:02 pm

Ahh - Music to my ears. . . . . =D>
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/MisterMunkey
jetskier
Tribal Elder

Post by jetskier » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:15 am

What i mean is its not winsford,but it is nice.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
" if you carnt bongo,then PARTY"
NMOAD
AndAndDen
Supreme Being

Post by AndAndDen » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:19 am

jetskier wrote:What i mean is its not winsford,but it is nice.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Its the great Bongoers that make a meet. :) Does'nt matter where it's at :wink: .We'll all have a brill time anyway. :wink:
Get a Life ,Get a Bongo. !!!
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:09 pm

envy envy envy :(
i,m gonna have to stop reading this post have a great time y,all. :)
mvous

Post by mvous » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:11 am

jetskier wrote:Ok folks,we got out to staden on saturday,the grass had just been cut and they have been getting ready for our rumble.
The site in general was good on the whole,not muddy at all.The pitches are actually amongst the small copse,plenty of room for the 2 marques.
It is woodland so i wouldnt of thought any need for rock pegs.The ground in places is a bit uneven,but generally flat.Its not a large site but big enough for us all.
As you know the Grange and site are in the middle of a refurbishment programme,so the usual toilets and showers are still shut,but mal has kindly opened 3 chalets up for us to use that weekend.They contain shower and toilet in each.
There is a big tent field were there is enough room for KITES folks :D
Mal has said if anyone wants a roast lunch on sunday they are 6 ponud and kids 3 pound.If anyone would like a breakfast on either morning they will do them aswell for us.
I do hope everyone will enjoy themselves and enjoy there surroundings.

The Jeststa
Nice one Jetskier..............any thoughts on the fire wood?

Return to “North West”