WOODLANDS 2009

Moderator: Doone

missfixit70
Supreme Being

Re: WOODLANDS 2009

Post by missfixit70 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:53 pm

lizard wrote:Hi Simon

I am a bit late to book a pitch, are there any left :?:

There will be four, with an awning, etc if possable.
Will I finally get to see if you're as mad in the flesh as on the forum? :lol:
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
westonwarrior
Supreme Being

Post by westonwarrior » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:06 pm

What numbers do we have now?
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Hi, I'll have a count up and post a list of attendees tomorrow, if anyone would like their name withheld please pm me :D
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:26 am

After many requests to post a list, here is a List of confirmed attendees at todays date:

Bongoing-mad-simon
Bessybongo
Bongo-louis
Violet bongo jo
naomi barrett
northern taff
missfixit70
richwill
chief
paulnlol +3
beasd mr friendee
Longo+1
Alison01326
weston warrior +1
sajafi
suzisu
chris&gem +1
samuel +

If your name is not on this list and you would like to join us give me a pm before 18th April :)
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
lizard
Supreme Being

Post by lizard » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Hi there. I have sent a PM. :)
There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

F Zappa
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:12 pm

Pm sent back lizard :D :D
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi added to list are lizard
3 guests of samuel
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Hi all all bookings are in thankyou for your promt payments . No more bookings can be taken from todays date.
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:17 am

List updated on page 1, check to see if it's correct please Simon, see y'all in a coupla weeks :D
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
alans00ty5
Bongolier

Post by alans00ty5 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:46 pm

hi simon, we phoned woodlands to book and they said it is still ok to book through you. if ok with you.sooty.
2wd white v6 what alovely mover.
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Hi alansooty5, I'll pm you details ,, I have not given Woodlands The final figures yet as been waiting for a few last details to come in, but why I personally set a cut off date for the meet is so that I can get all payments in and cheques clear in time for paying Woodlands ,arranging pitching details etc, I need to give Woodlands full details of all those attending and the number of pitches required on monday so please let me know quickly if you do wish to come. As I've said will pm you with full details :)
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:30 pm

12 days to go hope your all looking forward to it, :D
a few details : as you all know Arrivals are from 1pm on the friday, just drive straight down to the barrier (i believe Woodlands will ask for your surname this year and will be checking your number in party against what details you provided me), they will then let you through ,follow the signs straight up to the area they'll have marked out for us (will say something like Mr Heaton Bongo Meet) Where I'll be waiting to greet you and show you to your pitch :D

you have full access to the park facilities from this time onwards so if you wish to set up later it's up to you,

Saturday evening will be BBQ evening so bring your own bbqs and food ,drinks ( hope for good weather) with childrens games and later fire display :D , we dont have to be off site until 6pm on the sunday so we can have a lie in and pack up leisurely :D if anyone has any questions please dont hesitate to ask

just had a thought , if we are rained off for the bbq saturday evening maybe a Bongo convoy cruise down to Blackpool sands Dartmouth would be a suitable alternative :D

There dosen't seem to have been any interest in a fancy hat competition this year ,but if you have made one please let me know .
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
alans00ty5
Bongolier

Post by alans00ty5 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:30 pm

bongoing-mad-simon wrote:Hi alansooty5, I'll pm you details ,, I have not given Woodlands The final figures yet as been waiting for a few last details to come in, but why I personally set a cut off date for the meet is so that I can get all payments in and cheques clear in time for paying Woodlands ,arranging pitching details etc, I need to give Woodlands full details of all those attending and the number of pitches required on monday so please let me know quickly if you do wish to come. As I've said will pm you with full details :)
cheers simon there will be a cheque in the post in the morning.
2wd white v6 what alovely mover.
lizard
Supreme Being

Post by lizard » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:16 pm

bongoing-mad-simon wrote:12 days to go hope your all looking forward to it, :D
a few details : as you all know Arrivals are from 1pm on the friday, just drive straight down to the barrier (i believe Woodlands will ask for your surname this year and will be checking your number in party against what details you provided me), they will then let you through ,follow the signs straight up to the area they'll have marked out for us (will say something like Mr Heaton Bongo Meet) Where I'll be waiting to greet you and show you to your pitch :D

you have full access to the park facilities from this time onwards so if you wish to set up later it's up to you,

Saturday evening will be BBQ evening so bring your own bbqs and food ,drinks ( hope for good weather) with childrens games and later fire display :D , we dont have to be off site until 6pm on the sunday so we can have a lie in and pack up leisurely :D if anyone has any questions please dont hesitate to ask

just had a thought , if we are rained off for the bbq saturday evening maybe a Bongo convoy cruise down to Blackpool sands Dartmouth would be a suitable alternative :D

There dosen't seem to have been any interest in a fancy hat competition this year ,but if you have made one please let me know .

I have loads of questions, but none of them are serious, so I will not ask them. :D

See you :lol:
There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

F Zappa
BONGO-LOUIS

Post by BONGO-LOUIS » Fri May 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Well this time next week will be happy sunny campers, or happy soaking wet campers :lol: :lol: just letting you know on the friday night we have a full moon. So wont be needed torches :wink: :wink: getting excited now.

Return to “Devon & Cornwall/Kernow”