Best in show etc

Lickhill Manor, Stourport on Severn 17 to 22 June

Moderator: Ian

missfixit70
Supreme Being

Re: Best in show etc

Post by missfixit70 » Sat May 02, 2009 8:35 pm

It does in the flesh Anna :( ( I know Paul & Susie won't mind me saying ) it's been systematically "done over" :roll:
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
not so old
Supreme Being

Post by not so old » Sat May 02, 2009 8:40 pm

I thought he meant, that he disliked his wifes taste in pimping. Obviously got it wrong. The photo looked OK with a decal thing on the front, or was it paint damage ???? If it was the latter I am very sorry to hear of his misfortune :(
Things always get better after they are worse
So it's good to make things worse as soon as possible!
BONGO-LOUIS

Post by BONGO-LOUIS » Sat May 02, 2009 10:30 pm

boyfrombrasil wrote:
Ian wrote:2 years ago we had a "Best Dressed Bongo" competition, where we asked the kids to go around the site on Sunday morning and score Bongos on a scale of 1 to 5. We could ask them to do the same again this year, perhaps over the duration of their stay (Kung Foo Panda is on Sunday morning) with various categories (best pimped, shiniest, tattiest?) we then count the votes, and the winner being announced at the AGM on Sunday lunch time. Gold cup for the winners perhaps?
not so old wrote:I used to attend the MINI shows. They had contest and judges for best This and Best that, but the funny non serious contest was for the Tattiest car :lol: Now that was funny, as they purposely made their cars look scruffy. I would win with no effort! :lol: :lol:
Brilliant Ian,

I always new there was a reason my ex has made our Bongo look the way it does..... We shall thank her under our breath if we win! :lol: And to think that we were actually in the process of trying to make Bungle look like he belongs back in the Bongo community but we will have to put that on hold for now. We'll think about bringing the new bits and do a sort of "Challenge DBO/Bigdaddycain" after the AGM and give them 1 hour to transform Bungle back to normal!!!

So the challenge is on 'not so old'. This is what you're up against http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/4379 ... allkc3.jpg

And it's been unpimped again since so that's not the finished article! You will have to wait to see the rest of it! :evil: :evil: :evil: :roll:
hey you guys where you been obviously still in honeymoon mode if you are goin to the bash your bongo has our vote will be good to finish that honeymoon drink with you or start a new one :lol: :lol: :lol:
boyfrombrasil
Bongolier

Post by boyfrombrasil » Sat May 02, 2009 11:21 pm

BONGO-LOUIS wrote: hey you guys where you been obviously still in honeymoon mode if you are goin to the bash your bongo has our vote will be good to finish that honeymoon drink with you or start a new one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, honeymoon mode! Did spend a great evening in the New Forest at easter with crazy and kerry so have been about.

And yes. Looking forward to next meet. Already booked to be at national for the duration. Anywhere localish coming up soon?

Thanks for drink and for good wishes... Getting late so back into honeymoon mode. Must go .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. :lol:
Bongo-ing. The beginning of life as Susie and I now know it...

Return to “Bongo Bash 2009”