Southern Softies Weekend

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

Dago & Mrs D
Supreme Being

Re: Southern Softies Weekend

Post by Dago & Mrs D » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:29 pm

keefysher wrote:Looking forward to meeting friends old and new at this oneM

We can't leave till late afternoon so will have a dusk awning erection.

Hope M3 D senior is on the mend

My sat nav says turn into old martello road and drive into la manche

For those wanting more Bongo adventure ask about Poland of the 4 vans attending this weekend
Stop before you reach la manche otherwise you'll be tesing the waxoil :lol: :lol:
Pity Kirsty's not coming, she would light up your dusk erection =D>

If you're coming eastward along the A27 from Brighton, just before approaching Polegate, most sat nav's will now tell you to turn left - well before the actual road junction - please ignore them, there isn't a road built yet ](*,) ](*,) & more importantly, the railway runs parallel on your lefthand side and there ain't no bridge built either, to get across it #-o. The only left turn is up a very narrow farm track :oops:

See you tomorrow :P
tigs
Tribal Elder

Post by tigs » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:19 pm

boyfrombrasil wrote:
tigs wrote::roll: Ok i've scrolled through these 6 pages a few times now and either i've gone blind or its just too early for me, but i cant find the link to the camp site and i'm sure its there somewhere :oops: :oops: . Anyone got it handy please :?:
http://www.bay-view.co.uk/website/index_noflash.html

Cheers for that, see you all soon :D
Dago & Mrs D
Supreme Being

Post by Dago & Mrs D » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:33 pm

If we thought the wind was chilly at the beginning of the week, it is now BL**DY perishing :shock: ! Bring LOTS of warm clothes but don't forget the sunglasses cos it's also very sunny. Forecast is for rain all weekend (typical) - but that's what they said for last weekend and the weather turned out lovely, what the heck do they know!

Thanks Handyman for you best wishes, Dad's had a brain scan today and been sedated but he's a tough old bird so we're hoping things will turn out OK, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to be around at the meet as much as I'd hoped but I'm sure you will all manage to have a good time without me :lol:

Mrs. D

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”