south westmeet at warren farm brean sands

Moderators: Bob, westonwarrior

paul9

south westmeet at warren farm brean sands

Post by paul9 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:46 pm

the toyota estima club hold a meet here in september,the dates are 13/14/15 sept,leaving sunday 16th,www.warren-farm.co.uk ,any bongo owners are welcome to come along,i myself own a bongo and a estima and am made welcome in either vehicle,the cost is around £5 per night with electric hook up as we have negotiated a rally rate with the owner,there is plenty of room as we are allocated a full field for around 100 units,anyone interested in going please don't hesitate to let me know,although no need to book just turn up any time and any day over the weekend. :wink:
paul9

Post by paul9 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:30 pm

anyone wishing to come along i will be there from 1.00pm onwards tomorrow hopefully,just drive straight onto field 3,everyone welcome day or stay over ,fantastic camp facilities.
Sar N Ade
Bongolier

The Meet at Warren Farm

Post by Sar N Ade » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:02 pm

I hope you have a great time - we would like to have popped down but are away next weekend near Tavistock (entire family going - 4 generations of happy campers :D ) and we have lots to do in the garden this weekend. Enjoy.

Sarah
gina

Post by gina » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:50 pm

Let us know the next meet please we are not far from Brean.
gina and james
paul9

Post by paul9 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:46 pm

next meet is probably april or early may,there is plenty of room for bongos to have there own,and our events secretary will be able to get you same discounted rates,around £5-£6 a night electric included,but anyone is welcome to join the estimas if you don't want to organise your own :wink:
gina

Post by gina » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:40 pm

Count us in
gina and james
paul9

Post by paul9 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:46 pm

just waiting for confirmation for 6,7,8th june,will post as soon as i find out.
paul9

Post by paul9 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:04 am

just been confirmed that it will be 13th-15th june,for anyone thats interested.
lizard
Supreme Being

Post by lizard » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:37 am

Excellent, I will try to make it.
There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

F Zappa
lizard
Supreme Being

Post by lizard » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:12 pm

Hi paul9

I have checked the dates of 13 - 15 June and it is a go.

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

F Zappa
paul9

Post by paul9 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:15 pm

ok your down,there will be lots of room,we are allocated the full field 3,if you have ever been,its the one were they hold a market on a wednesday .
Sar N Ade
Bongolier

Warren Farm

Post by Sar N Ade » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:04 pm

Interested :D
But we will have to check out dates and get back to you.

Hopefully the wind will have died down by June...

Sarah
Sar N Ade
Bongolier

Warren Farm

Post by Sar N Ade » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:21 pm

We think we should be able to come. :D
Please let us know what we have to do ... do you book us in? Do we send a cheque (how much is it?)

We got the Freda last June then spent the summer organising our wedding so we haven't been to a meet before (put the awning up twice now, so it only takes 2 hours!)

I'm looking forward to it

Sarah
paul9

Re: Warren Farm

Post by paul9 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:05 pm

Sar N Ade wrote:We think we should be able to come. :D
Please let us know what we have to do ... do you book us in? Do we send a cheque (how much is it?)

We got the Freda last June then spent the summer organising our wedding so we haven't been to a meet before (put the awning up twice now, so it only takes 2 hours!)

I'm looking forward to it

Sarah
no need to book,just turn up and head for field 3,there will be a signpost at main entrance directing you,i am usually one of the first ones there about 12.00 so will look out for you,if noy just park anywhere on field 3,the pitches on the left as you drive in to field are reserved foe disabled,but apart from there you can go anywhere,we tend to gather near shower block as its quite a large field ,someone should be there anyway if you arrive earlier.
usually about £5 or £6 a night electric about £2 extra.

(maybe an estima though :wink: )
Sar N Ade
Bongolier

Post by Sar N Ade » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:02 am

'maybe an estima though' Hoho :roll:

We will see you all there 8)

Return to “Rest of the West”