bolton le sands

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

bolton le sands

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Hi all,
if anyones interested im kite buggying over at bolton le sands (nr Morecambe) all weekend. i will be taking both buggys so can do some tandem work.
im staying at
http://www.redbankfarm.co.uk/welcome.asp
if any fancys a fly or being dragged around.
mike, jo and emma
Diane
Bongolier

Re: bolton le sands

Post by Diane » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:53 am

Sounds good Mike. Will try and pop down to see you. Supposed to be working on house this weekend.......................... we might do some work on sat and give Jamie day off Sun as it is fathers day after all! We'll see how it goes.
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:28 pm

Have you stayed at Red Bank Farm before Mike? It was the one we looked at when we first got the bongo but it was closed over the winter. It looks ike a lovely place for mini mc?
Mike Jill and Emily

Post by Mike Jill and Emily » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:51 pm

Not fair :cry:

I have to demolish the garage this weekend ](*,)

Give my regards to Simon if you see him (Moroni) - tell him I do exist :lol:

Have fun =D>

Mike
dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:30 pm

all i need to do now is get rid of me dad then i can have a girly party,my son at download music do at donington,mike at bolton le sands,the computers will be glad for the rest,they would be off all weekend,for the first time in years, :lol: :lol: :lol:
mike, jo and emma
dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:29 pm

simons there now mike
mike, jo and emma
dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:05 pm

just got back from fantastic weekend buggying.
cath, first time on site, very basic facilities and pitches on a slope but its cheap.
right, flying wise saturday, hit the beach at 7am then flew till 5.30pm, best run 28.9mph with 2.5 bullet.
simon says hello back mike, he was who i was flying with at 7am.
there was another bongo on the site but mark the owner dosnt use the forums.might do now.
di and jamie turned up with cameron and elliot. had a natter for a while.
sunday i got up late bout 8am, had brekie then down to the beach(if you could call it that) 5 hours flying today.
di and jamie turned up again and i took cameron and elliot for a spin in the tandem setup.
i got the impression that they loved it.
thanks very much for themuch needed food at dinnertime.
not as much wind today so no speed records.
im about shattered after all that flying.
i can recommend any flyers to the area. it was my first time and it wont be my last.
mike, jo and emma
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:07 pm

Glad you had a good time. The site looked like a friendly sort of place form the website.
dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:25 pm

mike quoted"much needed food" what he meant is i wasnt around to feed him or make his food so he would have to get out of his buggy and make something,good old jo was at home,tuff.
from jo
mike, jo and emma
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:37 pm

:D :D :D :D :D
Image Pete
Diane
Bongolier

Post by Diane » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:52 pm

Thanks for today Mike. The lads DID enjoy it. :) It was a nice way to spend a Sunday. I think Cameron would have stayed on the buggy all afternoon if he could have. He says he'd like to go faster next time! :lol: Next time eh? Cheek. :roll: I've got some piccies but i'm not right sure how to get em on ere. Think I need a lesson.
dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:12 pm

glad they enjoyed it. i could have gone faster but ive got to be careful when towing other parents children about, unless i get some sort of disclaimer written up "at own risk" bla bla bla. yup if theres a next time.
give me a ring and ill talk you through it.
load the pics onto the pc, load up photobucket.com. log into your account.below the box in the middle it says reduce. reduce them to 640x480.to upload from computer "choose files". browes to directory and open the pics.they will load onto the photobucket site.once on then below the pic you will see img code, left click on this and right click and paste into the bongo reply.
that should be it then.
if they look too big on the site then your gonna have to edit the pctures and resize. give it a try first and see how you go.
looking forward to em.
ps the much needed food was in reference to the fact all i had left was some chilli and beans which arnt much use when your 3 miles from a toilet with a bubbling belly.
mike, jo and emma
Diane
Bongolier

Post by Diane » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:47 pm

Thank for the tips. It was the reducing bit that I couldn't suss. Sorry if the pics are too big but at least I got this far!!!
I hope you told Jo that it was gourmet dining at lunch time - Well - it was beef in the butties and those pork pies were exquisite!
dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:51 pm

pics are superb, well you could have coloured those legs in a bit for me. just the right size as well.its funny how camera make the skies different as well, it looks like thunder there, im sure we had bluer skys. i got sunburnt anyway. no holding you back posting pictures from now on. ssshhh i told jo we had caviar and pate for dinner. not beef butties and meat knockers.
mike, jo and emma
Diane
Bongolier

Post by Diane » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:55 pm

Oops sorry about the legs. I'll look into enhancing them. Yeah there'll be no stopping me now with piccies. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”