WOODLANDS 2009

Moderator: Doone

Bessybongo
Bongonaut

Re: WOODLANDS 2009

Post by Bessybongo » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Hi Simon Julie & Children,
Hi Best Buddy! I Have The Girls so Book me in And send me Details of Payment, The Girls are so looking forward to Woodlands,
I have sorted the Horse Shoe thingy for you,

Bye for now
Miss you already!!! Haydn Ah Ah :lol: :lol:
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:02 am

Nice one Hadyn , and Kirsty so glad you can make it :D :D , will pm eveyone with payment details end of Febuary.
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
David Edwards
Supreme Being

Post by David Edwards » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:34 pm

Well seeing as this will be the second time you have done this, they should really give a discount for numbers, have you asked em, after all they are getting free adverts on this site plus all the money from peeps buying stuff whilst there, don't know if we will be in germany or Devon at that time this year but if we are in Devon we will see if we can call in as a normal day out anyway, good luck I know you will all enjoy it, especially the "adult" indoor play area. lol.
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:57 pm

Hi David , this is the 3rd rally i've done now at Woodlands ,I have spoken to them and told them how dissapointed I am that the price has gone up so much, they are going to pass on my complaint as feedback to the directors as the bongo rally is apparently one of their largest rallys ,but there is nothing they can do with regards to the price this year.The staff were very understanding but they have no power over the pricing ,but as I previously said the price for the same pitch and family would cost £95 if it wasn't a rally so £57 is still a good deal infact I believe it will cost a family of 5 around £50 to enter their theme park just for 1 day where for us campers we have unlimited access on all 3 days :D ,be great to meet you if you can make a day visit :D :D
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
paulnlol
Bongonaut

Post by paulnlol » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Two more pitches for friends,with tents,kikds and all the rest of the gear if you could please.
Part Time Pikey
BONGO-LOUIS

Post by BONGO-LOUIS » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:35 am

Hi Simon & Julie book us in please. Gary Tina & grand children
BONGO-LOUIS and baby libby =D> =D> =D>
Alison01326
Supreme Being

Post by Alison01326 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Yes, please, count us in. It's a very rare thing that hubby has Friday/Saturday/Sunday off so how thoughtful of you to choose that weekend for a meet. It's probably going to be the only one the three of us can come to together for some quite long time so we are really looking forward to it (our very first chance to meet some other Bongo folk). Young Isaac is looking forward to inspecting everyone else's Bongos & Fredas. We haven't told him we are going to Woodlands because he has never heard of it and as it is he is already extremely excited about comparing notes with other Bongo children. Lock up your daughters!!
Alison

The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see. (G K Chesterton)
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:46 pm

paul n lol , bongo louis and alison great news that you would all like to join us will be in touch soon, paulnlol it is 4 pitches you require is'nt it :)
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
Vicky007

Post by Vicky007 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Would be interested in joining you on this one, it will be for 2 adults, dog and Bongo with hookup.
paulnlol
Bongonaut

Post by paulnlol » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Hi Simon,
Yes please mate,four pitches in total.Cheers
Part Time Pikey
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Hi vicky007 glad you would like to join us and 4 pitches are yours paulnlol :D :D
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
richwill
Bongonaut

Post by richwill » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi Simon put me down for a pitch. The wife and boys enjoyed the last one.
Cheers Rich
violetbongojo
Bongonaut

Post by violetbongojo » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Looking forward to Woodlands, Simon. I know I have already mentioned it to you on the phone, this is just to confirm. I adult, 2 grandchildren. Thanks. Can't wait.
Under ground, over ground, bongoing free!
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Hi all , really pleased there has been so much interest ,I'll pm everyone with payment details ,maps,site info etc at the end of the month . I won't post a list of who is attending for security issues, but will post a update of confirmed bookings as a guide to how many are coming , unfortuatley i don't think the rally will be as big as last time due to the price and the credit crunch ,but we'll all have a great time I'm sure .

What does everyone fancy? shall we go with bring your own BBQ and games as last year ,followed by Kirsty and her fire ? does anyone want another hat competiton or ?????, let me know what you think ,if you have any suggestions post them here ,
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
northerntaff

Post by northerntaff » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi Simon,

So let me get this straight...£57 for two nights electric hook up and awning pitch...free entry to the park...and a load of Bongo maniacs?

Well if I've got it right it sounds good...Let me know if there's space for another and we'll be there!

Cheers

Return to “Devon & Cornwall/Kernow”