Lickhill Manor, Stourport on Severn 17 to 22 June

Moderator: Ian

missfixit70
Supreme Being

Re: Booking Arrangements

Post by missfixit70 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:28 pm

BONGO-LOUIS wrote:
missfixit70 wrote:
Em+Ste wrote:hi everybody, sorry in advance for this question, but i am blonde and pregnant so therefore have no brain left, please forgive me, i cant remember if when i booked i was told we would recieve any confirmation, or where to go to check in when we get to the bash, help me somebody

also message to kirsty, we have been to lickhill mamor loads of times and there is a great curry house in stourport high street, you can walk to it down the river from the site, and walk back in the dark when youve had a few is good fun too!!
Thanks for that, but with Bongolouis & the catering Cowavan on site, I'm hoping to have at least one of Tina's currys :wink: I don't think Ian'll be giving me enough time off for such frivolities anyway :wink: :lol:
Wherever the cowavan is their will be food. :lol: :lol: deffo a curry one of the nights.

\:D/ \:D/ Waahaayy !! :D :D
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
Blossom

Post by Blossom » Tue May 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Just realised after reading various threads that if I was lucky enough to become a Bongo owner before the event as I haven't already joined the club but plan to, I wouldn't be able to come to this years Bash - that is right isn't it?
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Tue May 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Blossom wrote:Just realised after reading various threads that if I was lucky enough to become a Bongo owner before the event as I haven't already joined the club but plan to, I wouldn't be able to come to this years Bash - that is right isn't it?
You could come on a day visit but have to be a BF member to actually book up and stay 8)
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
Blossom

Post by Blossom » Tue May 19, 2009 9:32 pm

But say if I joined in a weeks time would I be able to still book up and stay? Or is it only for existing members as that is how I read it?
scanner
Supreme Being

Post by scanner » Tue May 19, 2009 10:07 pm

francophile1947 wrote:
Blossom wrote:Just realised after reading various threads that if I was lucky enough to become a Bongo owner before the event as I haven't already joined the club but plan to, I wouldn't be able to come to this years Bash - that is right isn't it?
You could come on a day visit but have to be a BF member to actually book up and stay 8)
I think I read somewhere that Ian said that non-members can visit as day visitors AND also stay overnight if there is space.
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Tue May 19, 2009 10:07 pm

You will probably be OK turning up on the day, joining the club, and staying over. Unless it gets really congested, I doubt we will be turning anyone away 8)
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
peanutcrusher
Tribal Elder

Post by peanutcrusher » Wed May 20, 2009 6:55 pm

are there still places left or not
Bongo now work later !!! :) :)
Blossom

Post by Blossom » Wed May 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Ian wrote:You will probably be OK turning up on the day, joining the club, and staying over. Unless it gets really congested, I doubt we will be turning anyone away 8)
Ahh thanks for this Ian. I hope I am brave enough hehe, I just like to have everything planned and pre-arranged but doing the way you have suggested will be on abit of a hope and a prayer and lots of crossed fingers that you don't have to turn anyone away lol, but firstly to keep things crossed that I do get a Bongo in time :) Will join the club very soon :)

So I won't be able to stay for the whole Bash just one night?
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Wed May 20, 2009 8:49 pm

Blossom wrote:
Ian wrote:You will probably be OK turning up on the day, joining the club, and staying over. Unless it gets really congested, I doubt we will be turning anyone away 8)
Ahh thanks for this Ian. I hope I am brave enough hehe, I just like to have everything planned and pre-arranged but doing the way you have suggested will be on abit of a hope and a prayer and lots of crossed fingers that you don't have to turn anyone away lol, but firstly to keep things crossed that I do get a Bongo in time :) Will join the club very soon :)

So I won't be able to stay for the whole Bash just one night?
If you've joined the club, you can stay as many nights as you like - there are no electric pitches left though.
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Wed May 20, 2009 8:50 pm

peanutcrusher wrote:are there still places left or not
Non-electric pitches only.
John

Return to “Bongo Bash 2009”