Identifying ourselves!

Lickhill Manor, Stourport on Severn 17 to 22 June

Moderator: Ian

Evil Edna
Bongolier

Identifying ourselves!

Post by Evil Edna » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:09 am

This will be our 2nd bash and I would love to know 'who is who' at this bash so I am in the process of designing 'labels' to attach to the sun visors - good idea or not? Opinions welcome! After last years bash I for one came away wishing I knew 'who was who' and now after another year of reading the forum there are some people I would like to identify! :lol: Or perhaps we would all rather remain anonymous :oops: Thoughts please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edna
Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
Links to my blog
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Re: Identifying ourselves!

Post by daveblueozzie » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:22 am

Evil Edna wrote:This will be our 2nd bash and I would love to know 'who is who' at this bash so I am in the process of designing 'labels' to attach to the sun visors - good idea or not? Opinions welcome! After last years bash I for one came away wishing I knew 'who was who' and now after another year of reading the forum there are some people I would like to identify! :lol: Or perhaps we would all rather remain anonymous :oops: Thoughts please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A lot of peeps put their forum name on an A4 sheet of paper and stick it in the windscreen ,so a label of some kind on the visor is a good idea.
As for remaining anonymous [-X
A forum name in the window will also help you decide who you don't want to meet. :shock: :wink:
Lost without my Bongo.
dewalt28

Post by dewalt28 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:00 am

sounds like a great idea we want to make sure people get to know us cause we want to make some new friends lol burgandy bongo ktm sticker in the side window and looking very confused when putting the tent up :D :D :D
chief wiggam

Post by chief wiggam » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:33 am

Looks like i my have to remove my ktm sticker or people my think i'm you and your me...... :? :?
Triple/R
Supreme Being

Post by Triple/R » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:39 am

Evil Edna wrote:This will be our 2nd bash and I would love to know 'who is who' at this bash so I am in the process of designing 'labels' to attach to the sun visors - good idea or not? Opinions welcome! After last years bash I for one came away wishing I knew 'who was who' and now after another year of reading the forum there are some people I would like to identify! :lol: Or perhaps we would all rather remain anonymous :oops: Thoughts please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah good idea i think :? i first bash was a few weeks ago at Mablethorpe--put my Triple/R poster in the windscreen & we had a lovely peaceful few days :^o :^o everybody avoided us :^o :^o :^o :^o
So will probably do the same at Stourport & drink on my own :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Regards Ray & Christine

It's only easy when you know the answer!!!!!!!!!!
dewalt28

Post by dewalt28 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:55 am

its ok chief keep it in there we will know who you are then lol
not so old
Supreme Being

Post by not so old » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:28 am

I thought badges a good idea and nearly took some to Mablethorpe. I remember my first Bash and getting very confused with names and forum names. Too much to take in for a newbie! I have a few badges(blank) around somewhere :roll: So might take them along to next meet . Just in case there are some who wouldn't mind wearing them at the Meets etc. After all you're not always stood by your car when chatting!

Anna
Things always get better after they are worse
So it's good to make things worse as soon as possible!
dandywarhol
Supreme Being

Post by dandywarhol » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:53 am

A batch of sunstrips made up - his n' hers across the windae?
Whale oil beef hooked
Renault Lunar Telstar
Yamaha TD1C 250, Merc SLK200, KTM Duke 690
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:57 am

Our local cheapy superstore jobby had some kits to make up magnetic signs for under a fiver the other day, bigger than A4, just the job for the bonnet 8)
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
dandywarhol
Supreme Being

Post by dandywarhol » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:01 am

missfixit70 wrote:Our local cheapy superstore jobby had some kits to make up magnetic signs for under a fiver the other day, bigger than A4, just the job for the bonnet 8)
I guess folks would just follow their noses to find you Kirsty...............................

the smell of kerosine would be a dead givaway...................... 8)
Whale oil beef hooked
Renault Lunar Telstar
Yamaha TD1C 250, Merc SLK200, KTM Duke 690
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:27 pm

I made up a decent one a couple of years back and it lives in the roof ready for use...........

.........trouble is I've not remembered to take it (the namecard) out and stick it in the windscreen more than one - doh :oops:
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:14 pm

I have a sheet of A4 with my forum name, avatar and real name on - just laminate it and stick it in the windscreen.
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:47 pm

francophile1947 wrote:I have a sheet of A4 with my forum name, avatar and real name on - just laminate it and stick it in the windscreen.
like i said you know who to avoid when your name is in the window. :shock: :wink:
sorry John. :lol:
Lost without my Bongo.
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:04 pm

daveblueozzie wrote:like i said you know who to avoid when your name is in the window. :shock: :wink:
sorry John. :lol:
:cry: :cry: You know you love me really 8) :lol: :lol:
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
northerntaff

Post by northerntaff » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Well I got this quite a while ago in order that I could be recognised...

...but no electric hook ups left at this years bash means we aint going 'cos my three girls can't even consider going 24 hours with no heating, coolbox or hair tongs!!! :x :roll:

Return to “Bongo Bash 2009”