Day Visitor

Lickhill Manor, Stourport on Severn 17 to 22 June

Moderator: Ian

adelisjosh

Day Visitor

Post by adelisjosh » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:08 am

Hi all!

Is it possible for us to come up to see you all just for the day? Not sure which day but sometime over the weekend.

Are there any pitches left just in case we want to stop overnight? If there are I'll phone in to book!

It'll be our first ever Bongo event and it's my wife's birthday weekend so it'll be her pressie-lucky girl eh? lol

See y'all soon!
Ian
Supreme Being

Re: Day Visitor

Post by Ian » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:34 am

Full details of the advanced booking arrangements can be found in the members-only area of the main website here: http://www.igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/member ... tm#rallies

If you are not a paid-up member, that's fine, you can still come along as a day visitor. You can even stay over if there are any pitches left, but this can not be guaranteed as we have a maximum capacity of 250 pitches.
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
adelisjosh

Post by adelisjosh » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:25 pm

Cheers for this. I've just joined and I'm waiting for my membership card. As soon as I get it I'll phone to book! I'm new to all this as you've probably guessed!

Thanks again!
aitch
Supreme Being

Post by aitch » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:58 pm

welcome to the fourm and to ownership you must have loads of questions will look forward to meeting you at the Bash.
Be nice to everyone they might be nice back.

Come to the dark side we have chocolate dark chocolate
D n D & K
Bongolier

Post by D n D & K » Wed May 06, 2009 10:07 pm

hi adelisjosh have you got your membership through yet . if your coming that far for the day you might as well come up for the weekend its well worth it you wont regret it its so friendly . when we bought our bongo we had only had it 2 weeks went to the bash and really enjoyed it

See you there D n D & K

ps wife says do you have any birthday cake requirements see web link below
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Wed May 06, 2009 10:58 pm

Welcome, we'll all be pleased to meet you both. :D
BONGO-LOUIS

Post by BONGO-LOUIS » Thu May 07, 2009 12:08 am

yippy happpy birthday weekend in store for you. with all of us to celebrate it with you. lucky lucky you :lol: :lol: oh and welcome to the forum....

Return to “Bongo Bash 2009”