xmas party upwood howarth 2009 13/14/15 nov.

Moderator: Muzorewa

AndAndDen
Supreme Being

Re: xmas party upwood howarth 2009 13/14/15 nov.

Post by AndAndDen » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:42 pm

First Big thankyou to Dave (jetskier) for organising the meet =D> =D> .Well done son as ever it was brilliant. Same here still got belly and Jaw ache from all the laughing :lol: .Thanks to everyone who was there for making it a super weekend =D> .Great to see Jackie( Storm ) Pegleg Pete & all your family. Will post video later :lol: as we know you are all dying to watch it. :lol: Cringe time coming up later :lol:
Get a Life ,Get a Bongo. !!!
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Well done Dave out done the previous ones by far :lol: :lol: , well done all for making it such a laugh :lol: some good singers amongst the tone deaf :oops: :oops: :oops:
Afew pics from us, no vids thoe 8)

Tay and Jenny, aka tay as the blues brothers

Gary and Tina aks bongolouis as some random cow people :lol: sing I like the way you moo =D>

Mike aka Dreamwarrioruk as Queen

Di and Jamie as Danny minogue and simon cowal

Paula Andy and Carla as Queen also

May as Dave Stewart

Dave aka jetskier as Tom Jones

Me and Amanda as kirsty mccoll and shane mcgowan

Sharon aka yorkshire pudding as shania twain

Andy and Denise assonny and cher

waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:30 pm

ok heres the last few from me, sorry for all the others who I havent posted any pics of, the other pics Ive deleted because they were too dark or blurry, heres a few from saturday evening as well

Chell aka b*witchedblingo as Lorraine Crosby

Pam aka yorkshire lass, one of the people out of sweet

alans00ty5
Bongolier

Post by alans00ty5 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:56 pm

lol nice pics pals can see you had a great time. cant wait for the vidieos.we realy missed being there.
2wd white v6 what alovely mover.
yorkshirelass
Tribal Elder

Post by yorkshirelass » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Thanks for a great time everyone + very special thanks to 'Mine Host ' Jetskier for this super weekend =D> =D> =D> =D> What a laugh we had!
Sorry I had to leave a bit early... :oops: But Karen says Sat night was great too, sorry I missed it. Some fab acts there and loads and loads of effort and organisation went into weekend, by all. Thanks for the party too; Amie and Chell...hope you enjoyed it as much as we did love.....sweet sixteen !......I remember when I............... ??

Shame Dabs could not make it tho'.
Vid will be on here as soon as I've got my youngest to do the stuff involved !!!!
Great pics Wayne/Amanda.......the blonde one looks a bit dodgy tho'[no not you this time Wayne !]

Pam x
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:17 pm

yorkshirelass wrote:Great pics Wayne/Amanda.......the blonde one looks a bit dodgy tho'[no not you this time Wayne !]

Pam x

:lol: , you look fab Pam and so did Keith and Karen your fellow sweet band members, cant wait for people to put some of the vids up :wink:
jetskier
Tribal Elder

Post by jetskier » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:29 pm

pam looks like liz mcdonald from the rovers

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

sorry pam [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
" if you carnt bongo,then PARTY"
NMOAD
BONGO-LOUIS

Post by BONGO-LOUIS » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:39 pm

Hi Guys arrived back safely, well in need a long soak in the bath. And a good night sleep lol other than that welllllllll wot a laugh...................its all u guys that makes it wot it is. Dave your tops for organising it. oh yeah and kieron rematch soon (loserxxx)
andy and paula

Post by andy and paula » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:45 pm

WE ARE HOME SAFELY, STILL GOT DELLI BELLY, TOO MUCH WINE. BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE ONCE AGAIN FOR A GREAT NIGHT. CANT WAIT FOR THE VIDS, :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: CRAWL IN VERY LARGE HOLE!!!!!CANT WAIT TILL NEXT TIME, ANDY, PAULA AND CARLA.
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:53 pm

andy and paula wrote:WE ARE HOME SAFELY, STILL GOT DELLI BELLY, TOO MUCH WINE. BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE ONCE AGAIN FOR A GREAT NIGHT. CANT WAIT FOR THE VIDS, :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: CRAWL IN VERY LARGE HOLE!!!!!CANT WAIT TILL NEXT TIME, ANDY, PAULA AND CARLA.

Why you "SHOUTING" were not deaf :lol: :lol: , was nice to see you all again, Andy was enjoying wereing those tights too much :lol: :lol:
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:55 pm

BONGO-LOUIS wrote:. oh yeah and kieron rematch soon (loserxxx)

Oh no the shame :oops: , I think he just liked watching you bend over the pool table :lol: :lol: , thats why he kept letting you win so he could have another look :lol:
Yorkshire Puddings

Post by Yorkshire Puddings » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:27 pm

What can i say, one heck of a dam good wkend, great company,also new ones too, Yes fantastic, well done Dave,really had a great wkend & will remember for a long time.Amie hope you enjoyed your birthday. Great piks Wayne. Aparently he slept in those tights he told us lol. Hope you all get home all save & sound.

Yes you looked great Pam hope your ok.
Shaz
To Dave =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :D
Diane
Bongolier

Post by Diane » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Well that was an ace weekend. Cheers Dave for organising again =D> I'm soooooo tired. Dunno why though :wink: I love my weekends away with you lot :D Well done everybody for the excellent effort that went into friday night. Ta to Jen for my new hat. Tina - what can I say? Thank you for giving me an aching belly. Rraaaggh! Sorry no pics from me this time so please keep all yours coming. We went home via Chell and Adys to pick up Elliot and got some luverly grub from t'chippy. Massive thanks to Ady for his superb child minding too.
Di
amie..x

Post by amie..x » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:52 pm

fab weekend whooppeeee, one of the best :D

thank you all for the bit of a party yesterday night ( :roll: i was sooo happy and nervous i cried hahaha :cry: )
and thank you all for your prezzies and cards :D

loving everyone pictures so far, sorry no pictures from me :(
jetskier
Tribal Elder

Post by jetskier » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:16 pm

thank you all for the bit of a party yesterday night amie wrote

a BIT of a party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
" if you carnt bongo,then PARTY"
NMOAD

Return to “North West”