scottish bash?

steviebongo
Tribal Elder

scottish bash?

Post by steviebongo » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:52 pm

who's going ?And did u manage to get booked in time?
MountainGoat
Supreme Being

Re: scottish bash?

Post by MountainGoat » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:31 pm

who's going ?And did u manage to get booked in time?
Pay attention Stevie, all this information is in the Fancy Meeting up Section.

http://www.igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/forum/ ... 37&t=34333

Tony
Former SGL5 Owner Jeep Cherokee 2.5CRD Burstner Ixeo Time it585
steviebongo
Tribal Elder

Post by steviebongo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:48 pm

sorry tony just wanted too see if any of the people i knew from the day meets was attending( plus like to see the scottish section busy :oops: )

cheers stevie
brorabongo
Supreme Being

Post by brorabongo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Would like to come as a day visitor again, but it's a wee bit too far this year. :cry:
ボンゴの激怒 pictures
Run your fingers over my Bongo, and I'll run my Bongo over your fingers!! :twisted:
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:51 pm

steviebongo wrote:sorry tony just wanted too see if any of the people i knew from the day meets was attending( plus like to see the scottish section busy :oops: )

cheers stevie

Quite right Stevie.... Booked in.. present and correct sir! Have you got all your camping gear sorted out? When we met at last years Scottish bash I got the impression you had not used the van for over nighters... or did I pick up the wrong stick.....

All the best

David.
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:54 pm

brorabongo wrote:Would like to come as a day visitor again, but it's a wee bit too far this year. :cry:
Thats a pitty! Could we tempt you with a wee dram? If not maybe a meet at The Fort with an option of staying over in Croylo's camp site later in the year?
MountainGoat
Supreme Being

Post by MountainGoat » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Would like to come as a day visitor again, but it's a wee bit too far this year.
Run out of Veggie Oil then Donald. :-k You had enough to get you to Yorkshire last year.

Time that you made a night of one of these quick visits and gave the Octopus an airing.

Tony
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 pm

MountainGoat wrote:
Would like to come as a day visitor again, but it's a wee bit too far this year.
Run out of Veggie Oil then Donald. :-k You had enough to get you to Yorkshire last year.

Time that you made a night of one of these quick visits and gave the Octopus an airing.

Tony
At the risk of apearing rude....may I enquire as to what 'the octopus' is??? :shock:
MountainGoat
Supreme Being

Post by MountainGoat » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Donald's tent. It is just about big enough to take all his brood. :wink: . On some campsites Donald has been charged for two pitches since it is so big. Here it is on a campsite next to my Bongo about two years ago. There is a third tunnel at the back, so it has three arms. Pehaps I should call it a Triopus. :lol:

Tony

dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Thank god for that.... I thought he was going to bring his pipes! :lol: :lol: :lol:
brorabongo
Supreme Being

Post by brorabongo » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Off topic but....
Octopus/Triopus has gone. :(
As you said due to the size we were getting charged for two pitches, so it worked out better to hire a static for a week, it means a lot less equipment to carry, and we don't care if it's blowing a gale, pee-ing down, or brass monkey weather now. Booked into the Haven site in Mablethorpe again this year. \:D/ Can't wait.

As for pipes....... I have a Chanter, which I can just about play the scales, and if by some miracle I make it down, I'll take it with me. :lol:
ボンゴの激怒 pictures
Run your fingers over my Bongo, and I'll run my Bongo over your fingers!! :twisted:
steviebongo
Tribal Elder

Post by steviebongo » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Hi david yeah last year when we met @the scottish bash we had'nt stayed in the van but we did later on in the year albeit an overnighter but we got eaten alive by the midges ,so much so my wife took unwell and we had to go home early doors :( .
But looks like i'm going on my lonesum in May reason being our first grandchild is due just before the bash & my wife dosent want to leave our daughter,so @ least i won't be wakening anybody with my snoring :lol: :lol: .ps just an awning light to get bought one @ the caravan&camping show last year & only lasted 3hours ended up in the Bin =D> ,I'll get one from GO outdoors or lidl (sorry for swearing :lol: ) before the bash.

cheers stevie
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Stevie

Sounds like you have worked out a plan to get the best of both there.... Your wife is where she wants to be, and you can talk bongos till the wee small hours =D> =D> result (and if you are needed it's only a relatively short run back) I will bring a supply of ear plugs, which of course I will be selling on Saturday (at greatly inflated rates :lol: )to anybody kept awake by your snoring. I will also bring a spare light ...... just in case :lol: :lol: :lol: Since there will be lecky hook up I may also bring some batteries to charge and my George Formby Grill .... just in case it gets out nice :P :lol: :lol: And if that all sounds a bit mad......You may even be a grandad by then :shock:

All the best

David.

p.s. Tony I know it's George Foreman :wink:
Last edited by dunslair on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:01 am

brorabongo wrote:Off topic but....

As for pipes....... I have a Chanter, which I can just about play the scales, and if by some miracle I make it down, I'll take it with me. :lol:
What were the great mans words?.....'All the right notes, but not nescisarily in the right order'.....I would be lucky to even get the notes :roll: If you do make it you and Stevie can share a far corner of the field, to keep the noise all in the one place :lol: :lol:
munroman
Tribal Elder

Post by munroman » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:09 am

dunslair wrote:
brorabongo wrote:Off topic but....

What were the great mans words?.....'All the right notes, but not nescisarily in the right order'.....I would be lucky to even get the notes :roll: If you do make it you and Stevie can share a far corner of the field, to keep the noise all in the one place :lol: :lol:
Perhaps the corner of the field just outside Stranraer would be far enough away from the others! :D
When asked about Western Civilisation, Ghandi said 'that would be a good idea'...

Return to “Scotland”