Excited

Moderator: Muzorewa

Debs and David
Tribal Elder

Excited

Post by Debs and David » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:30 pm

I am very excited, we are picking up our new bongo tomoz, not looking forward to the journey to get it though, 5 hours on a train. We are travelling from Preston to Warminster to get it, with 2 changes. Then we are driving in the bongo to Statford upon Avon for the night with a day of sightseeing on Sunday and then back up to Preston Sunday evening. I won't be able to drive it for a while as I fell down the stairs head first and dislocated my shoulder nearly 2 weeks ago and can't drive for at least another couple of weeks. I've never driven an automatic car either, every says it's dead easy!!

Can't wait. Let you know how we get on on Monday!!! Then we will be true bongoers instead of just pretend lol.

Debs and David =D>
Debs & David

You Need Degas to Make De Van Gogh
Dabs
Supreme Being

Re: Excited

Post by Dabs » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Have a great trip,enjoy the Bongo and good luck!!

Hope to see you at a Meet soon!! :P

Dabs :D
Its Oh so quiet!!..Ex Terra Lucem!!..A Leopard can't change his spots!
.co.uk
Bongolier

Post by .co.uk » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Have a great trip and enjoy!! =D>
[b]G'day from The People's Republic of the Bongo![/b]

www.thomasgorman.co.uk
ribbleman
Bongonaut

Post by ribbleman » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Have good trip and enjoy. from fellow prestonian.
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:49 am

thedebster62 wrote:I am very excited, we are picking up our new bongo tomoz, not looking forward to the journey to get it though, 5 hours on a train. We are travelling from Preston to Warminster to get it, with 2 changes. Then we are driving in the bongo to Statford upon Avon for the night with a day of sightseeing on Sunday and then back up to Preston Sunday evening. I won't be able to drive it for a while as I fell down the stairs head first and dislocated my shoulder nearly 2 weeks ago and can't drive for at least another couple of weeks. I've never driven an automatic car either, every says it's dead easy!!

Can't wait. Let you know how we get on on Monday!!! Then we will be true bongoers instead of just pretend lol.

Debs and David =D>
I guarantee you will absolutely love the automatic Bongo, and the trip back north in it. Savour every moment :D

Return to “North West”