Day meet- Scottish Borders?

munroman
Tribal Elder

Re: Day meet- Scottish Borders?

Post by munroman » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:10 pm

Sorry guys, will have to give this a miss as new kitchen takes priority!

Have a good one, but watch out, cold weather forecast for Sunday!
When asked about Western Civilisation, Ghandi said 'that would be a good idea'...
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:20 pm

dandywarhol wrote:Still in the Hebrides til Sunday night, maybe next time - new "toy" doing well 8)

Hope the weather is holding out for you. I look forward to seeing the holiday photos posted when you feel good n ready :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: You know what we're looking for...Idilic sandy white beaches with the van parked artfully in the middle distance :D :D :D
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Heart of Midlothian wrote:I can also recommend Jim Jacks chippy at 16 Northgate, just off the Main St.

Just down the road from me but unfortunately can't make this as the bongo is going to get some work done on it this weekend.
Hope the work goes well. look forward to meeting you at the next one! like the avatar 8) :D
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:24 pm

munroman wrote:Sorry guys, will have to give this a miss as new kitchen takes priority!

Have a good one, but watch out, cold weather forecast for Sunday!

bu@@er!...More muffins for Tony :roll: :lol: :lol: Will you be at the Scottish bash :?:
MountainGoat
Supreme Being

Post by MountainGoat » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Any surplus we can always send to Donald, special delivery. :roll:

Tony
Former SGL5 Owner Jeep Cherokee 2.5CRD Burstner Ixeo Time it585
steviebongo
Tribal Elder

Post by steviebongo » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:04 pm

looks like me and u tony for the muffins i better set my tyre pressures up a bit to compensate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,see ya on sunday folks!

cheers stevie
steviebongo
Tribal Elder

Post by steviebongo » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:13 pm

JUst wondering would it worth while putting the meet on the yorkshire & n/e section there might be sum people free this weekened looking for a meet just over the border?

cheers stevie
MountainGoat
Supreme Being

Post by MountainGoat » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:09 am

We could try it on the main Fancy Meeting up Section. Not seen it on there yet. There seems to be a problem with the chosen date though. Scottish Schools are still out on their Easter Holidays and Colleges and Unis too aka dandy being off to the Western Islands again.

Well it will be a cosy wee meet this time not that I am going to be snuggling up to you Stevie. :shock: June should be with me this time unless we get a stinker of a day.

Tony
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Bump..... 8) 8) :D
brorabongo
Supreme Being

Post by brorabongo » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:22 pm

MountainGoat wrote: Scottish Schools are still out on their Easter Holidays and Colleges and Unis too aka dandy being off to the Western Islands again.
Our kids went back to school last Monday.........Thank goodness!!!!

Hope you have a great meet folks.
ボンゴの激怒 pictures
Run your fingers over my Bongo, and I'll run my Bongo over your fingers!! :twisted:
MountainGoat
Supreme Being

Post by MountainGoat » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:07 am

After a lovely sunny day yesterday we have a stinker. Rain with black ash comming down. :( Just another day meet for the mad Bongo crowd, hope that those muffins David has promised us are nice and warm.

Tony
steviebongo
Tribal Elder

Post by steviebongo » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:19 pm

yes the muffin's were lovely big thanxs to the missus david ,pity we didnt get a better turn oot maybe next time.can't believe those guys came all the way from south shield's ,those muffins must be ledgendary doon ure way!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , see u all @ the scots bash.

cheers stevie
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:53 pm

Thanks for making the trip guys....few in numbers but high on quality!!! Thanks for remembering your big bag of nuts Stevie.....they will go nicely with my pickle lids :wink: :lol:
Hope you and the paparazi had a good walk and a good run back to South Shields nibs :lol: I Look forward to seeing the photos :wink:
See you at the Scottish bash Tony, thanks for making the trip over to the civilized side of the borders :lol: No backing into anything with that shiny new step now :lol:

All the best

David
Nibs
Bongolier

Post by Nibs » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:22 pm

:D 8) 8) :lol: Hi guys, yes we had a great run back, it was good to meet you all, your bongo's look ace, and Dave your missus makes superb muffins. Alec has put the photo's on his PC and will be sending them to me and will post ASAP.Peebles is a great place to visit will be back to do some trout fishing and will let you know so we can meet up if convenient. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Nibs/Alec
MountainGoat
Supreme Being

Post by MountainGoat » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:51 pm

What a terrible spot David chose for this meet. A huge free carpark with free loos but that's just about all. No sign of a river, I remember passing over a bridge but never saw a river. :-k
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the muffins David they were superb, but what happened to the other eight of the ten that I was prommised :-" Nice to meet you and Alex Nibs you can supply me with free hot drinks any time. Keep hold of some of them crome wheel nuts for me Stevie, I might be needing them to smarten up my bongo when it finally gets a cleaning. They would be out of place if I put them on now.

Here's to the next meeting, anyone got any ideas of when, where and of how to get more forum members out on the day.

Tony

Return to “Scotland”