NW big Autumn Bash 1st - 3rd October 2010

Moderator: Muzorewa

Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Re: NW big Autumn Bash 1st - 3rd October 2010

Post by Bongoplod » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:29 am

Im sorry,but all decency has gone from this post

I dont think of myself as a prude,but i must admit to being somewhat offended by the profane language that this post has lowered itself to.

Pot N##dles should not be mentioned on open forum ,and only refered to via PM in future !

Oh,and by the way,I couldnt agree more about the wearing of Twat Hats,keeps the bald head nice and cosy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See you all tomorrow afternoon \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
Harry
Supreme Being

Post by Harry » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:20 am

Lovely evening sorting out the shed and awning over at Silvergale last night. Sunshine...no wind..wonderful sunset etc. 2 bongos there already.

This morning it is lashing down and blowing a hooly. More typicla Silvergale weather. With a bit of luck it will blow through by this evening?

H 8)
http://watcherswildlife.co.uk

Towing a shed with a Citroen C4 Picasso 1.6hdi vtr+
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:23 am

You lot should think yourselves lucky, your forecast is indeed for it to settle down for tomorrow. Our forecast for the Silverstone 24 hours is rain from now until Sunday evening - but it will make for an interesting race :lol:

Waterlogged Pot Noodles methinks :(

Team Muz :wink:
Debs and David
Tribal Elder

Post by Debs and David » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Anyone who's not set off for Silverdale yet, bring your wellybobs and a big brolly, it's pouring down!! Hopefully it will only be today. :roll: :roll: :D
Debs & David

You Need Degas to Make De Van Gogh
mister munkey
Supreme Being

Post by mister munkey » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Not going to make it gang.

Twenty minute drive in to town this morning, plenty steam coming from under bonnet.

Looks like the rad has given up, wet weep from the plastic bit at the top.

:(
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/MisterMunkey
friendeedebs
Supreme Being

Post by friendeedebs » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:45 pm

mister munkey wrote:Not going to make it gang.

Twenty minute drive in to town this morning, plenty steam coming from under bonnet.

Looks like the rad has given up, wet weep from the plastic bit at the top.

:(

:( sorry to hear you're having problems again Chris :(
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Heard about your news Chris, I said your rad is the cause of the problems from the start :wink: , now HOPEFULLY it will sort all your problems once and for all when its replced with a new one 8) [-o< , still curious about the overall comment still :lol:

Anyway back on topic, usual stuff happened at Silverdale, cloudy weather, friday when we got there, sunny all day saturday, started to rain late saturday night, then siled it down this morning all the way home :cry: , but other than that awsome weekend as usuall, great company with a few new faces, a good laugh and plenty of beer 8) .

Will post a few pics once there uploaded to photobucket :wink:
yorkshirelass
Tribal Elder

Post by yorkshirelass » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:31 pm

Sorry did not get to say ta ra to everyone this morning, just wanted to set off home due to bl**dy rain ! A lovely weekend tho', Well done with the auction Harry, hope we swelled the air ambulance funds a little. Some really great bargains too !
Good to meet old and new faces, and all the kids were brill....as usual !
Now...........how do I get the curtains[auction] up on my rear window ????????

Pam x
jetskier
Tribal Elder

Post by jetskier » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:54 pm

big thankyou harry another good one.
bit dissapointed about the dog show though,spent all morning getting him ready for "the owner looks like his dog " SECTION,i would of walked it no problems,just ask amanda, :lol:
great weekend h thanks again
jets
" if you carnt bongo,then PARTY"
NMOAD
Debs and David
Tribal Elder

Post by Debs and David » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:17 pm

After a beautiful day yesterday, blue skies, we went on Harry's walk. I don't walk anywhere normally but I was proud of myself as I managed it, then in the afternoon a pleasant stroll with the JDS' into Silverdale, and a latte sat outside the coffee shop, watching the world go by. Back for the auction, some peeps got great bargains, especially the tents.

We went to bed to the sound of the pouring rain on the bongo roof and woke to it raining even harder. We dressed Pippin up for the dog show, best dressed dog , when we got there it had been called off, so he got a prize just for turning up.

Great to meet some familiar forum names and to meet lots of new ones.

Thanks to Harry for organising this weekend, he certainly puts in a lot of effort, much appreciated. See you all soon. :D :D :D
Debs & David

You Need Degas to Make De Van Gogh
Diane
Bongolier

Post by Diane » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Big thanks to H for getting this one together again for what is probably the last time. Elliot had a fab birthday. Thanks to Jo and Sarah for decorating the marquee with me despite the gun shots :lol: :lol: It was good to catch up with all my buddies again and the boys had a great time too with their friends. I got home at about 5.30 tonight despite being only 15 mins away. Ady spent this afternoon fettling my brakes which really needed some attention. Cheers Ady - I owe you :D :D
See y'all again soon
Di
X
PixieAndTheMoon
Supreme Being

Post by PixieAndTheMoon » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Nice one Harry!

Brilliant weekend, we all thoroughly enjoyed it good to see a lot of familiar faces and some new blood! Nice communal Saturday. Rain is part and parcel of being in the lovely lake district. I actually quite like laying in the bongo or eriba listening to the rain falling.

Di we are pleased Elliot enjoyed his birthday we did also. Although I am not sure your balloon blowing is good for my heart LMAO keeps the local police force on their toes I guess :D

Look forward to seeing you all again soon

Jo x
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:21 pm

It felt very strange not to be able to come this year. I was hoping that Dydo would have been sold by now and could still come without me but alas she hasn't adopted her new owner yet - maybe in time for Silverdale next time eh :)
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Harry wrote:
This morning it is lashing down and blowing a hooly. More typicla Silvergale weather. With a bit of luck it will blow through by this evening?

H 8)
I thought as I couldn't be with my Silverdale friends in person, I should share my weather you instead. Now you have to understand, the temperature has dropped significantly this week, so don't be disappointed, however, here it is anyway - just to cheer you up :)

http://weather.weatherbug.com/Israel/Mo ... code=z6286

lots of love and thinking of all my bongo pals as usual

Catherine
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Another cracking weekend in the rain :lol:

Good to see old friends and meet new ones,Minoltaman,Jonah (Clive) Nigel,Bongobaz,and a few others i cant put names (real or forum) to due to my age.Those who couldnt make the meet missed another cracker.
Big thanks again to Harry who did us proud as always,thanks for the bargains H,and enjoy your Hols and the well earned rest.
Fotos to follow later....

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"

Return to “North West”