Vintage Rally 5th and 6th of June

Moderator: Muzorewa

Dabs
Supreme Being

Re: Vintage Rally 5th and 6th of June

Post by Dabs » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Forgot to report back on this one :oops: :roll:

As of last years event it was very enjoyable day out,tried to find Mel(TGP) on the Sunday but to no avail.....where where you matey?? We hung round the motorbike area for quite a while as we thought you had one on show.

Weather held out nicely too!!Good to meet another newbie Bongo owner on site I think their names were Adele and Chris and family in a really nice Wheelquick converted Silver Aero poptop! =D> =D>

I also have to give a special mention to the caring sharing lady admission gate attendant who on arrival let a certain Mr Daveblueozzie in for the OAP price without asking his age :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: its a shame for Dave....the lads on the slide now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I of course with my youthfull effervescence :lol: :lol: #-o had to pay full price :(

Anyway as usual it was a good day out.......Steam Fairs and such are always great!!

Dabs :D
Its Oh so quiet!!..Ex Terra Lucem!!..A Leopard can't change his spots!
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:51 am

Dabs wrote:Forgot to report back on this one :oops: :roll:

As of last years event it was very enjoyable day out,tried to find Mel(TGP) on the Sunday but to no avail.....where where you matey?? We hung round the motorbike area for quite a while as we thought you had one on show.

Weather held out nicely too!!Good to meet another newbie Bongo owner on site I think their names were Adele and Chris and family in a really nice Wheelquick converted Silver Aero poptop! =D> =D>

I also have to give a special mention to the caring sharing lady admission gate attendant who on arrival let a certain Mr Daveblueozzie in for the OAP price without asking his age :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: its a shame for Dave....the lads on the slide now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I of course with my youthfull effervescence :lol: :lol: #-o had to pay full price :(

Anyway as usual it was a good day out.......Steam Fairs and such are always great!!

I told Dabs what happened and said i think ive been insulted, but im £2.50 better off because of it.
Lost without my Bongo.
dandemann8
Supreme Being

Post by dandemann8 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 am

daveblueozzie wrote:
Dabs wrote:Forgot to report back on this one :oops: :roll:

I told Dabs what happened and said i think ive been insulted, but im £2.50 better off because of it.
CHEAPSKATE :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bongo no more........... ;-(

Return to “North West”