Where to Park and eat in Perth.

brorabongo
Supreme Being

Where to Park and eat in Perth.

Post by brorabongo » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Anyone know of available parking for a tintop, and a half decent place to eat in the center of Perth?

Cheers.
ボンゴの激怒 pictures
Run your fingers over my Bongo, and I'll run my Bongo over your fingers!! :twisted:
MountainGoat
Supreme Being

Re: Where to Park and eat in Perth.

Post by MountainGoat » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:46 pm

All that I know of is the Big Tesco (Asda?) at the north end of Perth as you come off the A9 at the big roundabout. Food Yuck but it should keep the kids happy.

Tony
Former SGL5 Owner Jeep Cherokee 2.5CRD Burstner Ixeo Time it585
Holly

Post by Holly » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:50 pm

I park at the park and ride. Theres one just off the Broxden roundabout and one at Scone. BHS is quite good to eat in. There is also a nice muffin place in the same shopping centre.
dave_aber
Supreme Being

Post by dave_aber » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:57 am

I thought it was traditional that anyone arriving into Perth from the North just carried on along Dunkeld Rd to the golden arches and ate there.

Whenever I'm away with mates - music festivals, gigs, etc, it's a decent 2ish hours from home so they all need a comfort break by then.
Image...Image
There are 10 types of people in this world.
Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
brorabongo
Supreme Being

Post by brorabongo » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:39 pm

dave_aber wrote:I thought it was traditional that anyone arriving into Perth from the North just carried on along Dunkeld Rd to the golden arches and ate there.
:lol: know it well. There will only 3 of us, wife, youngest, and myself, so fancy going slightly more up market.
ボンゴの激怒 pictures
Run your fingers over my Bongo, and I'll run my Bongo over your fingers!! :twisted:
hotcrossbunny
Bongonaut

Post by hotcrossbunny » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:46 pm

If you go in to Scone,a couple of mins out of Perth you can go to the Wheel inn,loads of room to park ,the food is good and there is a play area and beer garden.Or you can park at the car park on the harbour road by the South Inch then walk up the side of the river for five minutes to the Weatherspoons.If you park on same car park you can have a ten min walk to an all you can eat chinese, called City buffet.It does have a car park right next to it off Scott street if you dont fancy stretching your legs.Or there is a Frankie and Bennies on St Catherines trading estate which has loads of parking.
brorabongo
Supreme Being

Post by brorabongo » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Thanks HCB, bit late though. Was there, yesterday morning. I parked next to the theatre, in a small pay and display carpark. eat at Pizza Hut...well up-market!!! :lol:
ボンゴの激怒 pictures
wattg
Bongonaut

Post by wattg » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Hi

I often eat at the Maltings on Dunkeld road just off the Inveralmond roundabout and across from the BMW/Mini garage. Good food really good staff and if you want you can park up overnight in the gravel truck stop car park next to the restaurant car park. I have stayed there a couple of times over night and found it nice and quiet

G
gmaczbongo
Bongolier

Post by gmaczbongo » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:22 pm

I parked next to the theatre, in a small pay and display carpark. eat at Pizza Hut...well up-market!!!
You should have kept on going down the road a bit.
You get free meals, free tv, free board and lodging, free clothes, free showers, free dentist, free doctor, free gym membership, free legal representation and no council tax. :roll:

Return to “Scotland”